Looking for a way to stay connected? Look nowhere else than Vi, the global telecommunications powerhouse that helps people by texting and surfing the web. On 31st August 2018, the two best networks, Vodafone and Idea, merged to provide the fastest networks in India. In addition, Vi offers PAN India voice and data services across 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. It provides a variety of solutions, including VoIP services and IT hosting. To know more, have a look at the complete information about how to check your balance in Vi & get Vi balance check numbers.
How To Check Vi Balance (Vodafone Idea)
Are you a Vi customer looking to keep track of your balance?, (You might also find this formation under Idea balance check or Vodafone balance check) Fortunately, checking your balance is a quick and easy process that can be done in a number of ways. Whether you prefer using USSD codes, mobile apps, or even customer care, Vi provides a range of options to suit your needs. So, what are you waiting for? Go through the following points and learn how to check Vi balance. Get to know all the numbers at one place!
- USSD Code: Dial *199# Vi balance check code from your number and press call. You will receive a message with your current balance and validity.
- Vi App: Download the Vi app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and log in using your Vi balance check number. Your balance and validity details will be displayed on the app’s home screen.
- Vi Website: Visit the Vi website and log in using your Vi mobile number. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to view your balance and validity details.
- Customer Care: You can call Vi customer care at 199 from your Vi mobile number or 9719097190 from any other number, and they will provide you with your balance and validity details.
Check Out: What is Jio AirFiber? | Wireless Wifi Connection By JIO
How To Check Vi Data Balance
You can keep track of data balance; want to know how? Well, here are some popular ways through which you can have access to data balance check in Vi.
1. Vi USSD Code: Dial *199# data balance check code and follow the on-screen instructions to check your balance and usage details. Look for an option related to “Internet” or “Data Balance” to view your remaining data volume and validity.
2. Vi Mobile App: Download and install the official Vi mobile app from your respective app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store). Open the app, log in with your Vi number, and navigate to the account or balance section to check your internet balance.
3. Vi Website: Visit the official Vi website (www.myvi.in) using a web browser on your smartphone or computer. Log in to your account, and you should be able to find your internet balance or data usage details in the account dashboard or usage section.
4. SMS: Send an SMS with the text “BAL” or “DATA” to 199 or the specified Vi shortcode for balance inquiry. You will receive a reply message with your internet balance details on your Vi data balance check number.
5. Customer Support: Contact Vi’s customer support through their helpline number (198 or 199) or visit the nearest Vi store. Request assistance in checking your internet balance, and the customer support representative will provide you with the necessary information
Vi USSD Codes | VI Balance Check Numbers!
Do you want to know how you can have access to data balance checks in Vi quickly? Well, You may check your balance, data usage, and other account information using USSD codes, which are quick and convenient methods to access Vi services and information. Customers of Vi all over the world frequently use them as a quick and easy way to manage their accounts and keep track of their mobile usage. Here are some of the important USSD numbers that will definitely help you to keep track of the balance.
|*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|*199*2*2#||Vi Internet Check Balance|
|*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, Roaming Offers|
|*199*3*1#||Activate Vi VAS Services|
|*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vi VAS Service|
|*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|
How to check Vi balance for 4G and 5G networks
Here are steps for how to check the balance for both 4G and 5G networks
- Dial *199# from your phone
- Press the call button.
- Wait for a few seconds until you receive a pop-up menu on your screen.
- From the menu, select the option “Balance and Validity.”
- Wait for a few seconds until you receive an SMS from VI containing your current balance and validity information.
Check out other networks’ balance & USSD codes: Airtel, BSNL, JIO
Also See: How to Book IPL Tickets Online?
Check Out: Amazon Prime Day Sale 2023
Whether you want to check your calling balance or internet balance, you can do it by following the above-mentioned steps and ways. So what are you waiting for, Vi users? Start using your phone in a smarter way now!
Hope you find the above article about VI Balance Check Numbers helpful. If you have any suggestions, please write to us in the comment section below.