So did you got the reliance sim from Jio stores or and don’t know how to activate Jio Sim, or did you got the jio sim by using our barcode method for free and still it hasn’t activated yet..? So here is the step by step process I am giving on how to activate Jio Sim. In case if you don’t know Jio sim has been enable in more than 10 mobile brands on over 500 devices. You can click this link to check whether your phone is eligible or not.
So many people already activated their jio sim but they don’t know what is the main problem, because they aren’t getting signal on their jio sim. I have got so many requests to provide the possible solution to that problem, so I made one perfect article on how to get Jio Signal in any mobile with 4 possible method you can check that article from this link.
In this article I am giving away all possible solutions on how to activate jio sim, incase if you want to buy the jio sim just don’t buy If your phone isn’t on the above mentioned list but you still want that mobile, then don’t worry we are at flipshope made an awesome trick to get the free jio sim in any mobile. You can check that article by clicking here. We also gave so many options on
You can check the above articles to use the jio sim anywhere, but people are still struggling to activate the Jio Sim. So here is the process
- 1 How to Activate Jio Sim:
- 2 How to Activate Jio Sim For VoLTE:
- 3 How to Activate Jio Sim For LTE Device:
- 4 How to Activate Jio Sim in 15 Mins (Available in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai):
- 5 How to Activate Jio sim with e-KYC method, Reliance Jio e-KYC Activation method process:
How to Activate Jio Sim:
Once the billing process is done online, then you will get a receipt on your mentioned mail soon after. SMS receipts will also been sent. After few hours the formalities are done you will get a message which will ask you to tele-verify your details.
Steps to activate Reliance Jio Sim
- Once you got the jio sim, all you need to keep is Aadhar card & 2 passport size photos
- You need to provide valid email if at the time of Jio buy, because all the details will sent to that number.
- Once you got the Reliance jio sim card from jio store, then you will get an email id.
- Activation process is completely online, you can visit jio store just for verification.
- Follow the steps given in that email for reliance jio sim activation process.
- Receipt of bill will be mailed to your address and you will also receive the SMS on your registered mobile number.
- That’s it everything is completed now you just need to verify ownership
- Now call on 1977 (toll free) Reliance Jio customer number. Customer care employees may ask you about the details in receipt, so keep that receipt in front of you before making call to reliance jio customer number. You also need to submit last 4 digits of Adhar card for reliance jio sim activation process.
If you are unable to call 1977, just read this article. I have given complete solutions for all reliance jio sim activation problems.
How to Activate Jio Sim For VoLTE:
VoLTE supported devices have a chance to enable both unlimited internet and unlimited voice calls here follow these steps to enable any option or to enable both options.
Steps to Activate Jio Sim
- If you want to enable voice and data then call 1977 from your SIM to initiate the process.
- If you need just data services call 1800-890-1977
- In the voice call it will be asked to key in your Reliance Jio number, which can be available on the SIM pack.
- Next you will have to give last 4 digits of your ID document
- That’s you just activated your jio sim.
Once you activated jio sim you need to enable VoLTE support to get unlimited calls, here you can get the complete process on how to enable VoLTE support for unlimited HD voice calls. In case if you want to check whether your mobile is VoLTE supported or not and is it compatible with every jio offer. Then you can check this article we have listed more than 1000 mobiles which are compatible with Reliance jio Offers.
How to Activate Jio Sim For LTE Device:
- You can call 1977 from your Jio SIM for completing the tele-verification process.
- You must keep your document details like Voter ID or Adhaar card because this will speed up the verification process.
So your Mobile is LTE and it don’t have VoLTE support that means you won’t receive unlimited voice calls, but still you can convert LTE to VoLTE to received unlimited HD voice calls on your jio sim.
Reliance Jio Customer Care Number:
There are two jio tele verification number are available but don’t get confused. They both are meant for two different purposes. Here are the details, so on the jio tele verification process
- If you want to enable voice and data then call jio tele verification number 1977from your SIM to initiate the process.
- If you need just data services then you can call jio tele verification number 1800-890-1977 from your registered number.
How to Activate Jio Sim in 15 Mins (Available in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai):
According to the recent statement made by the company,reliance will be setting up some e-KYC centres at their Reliance Digital stores and DX mini stores across India, they are starting with Mumbai and Delhi. At these centers, you need to showcase the Aadhaar Card and you have to submit your biometrics like fingerprint of your thumb and in some cases retina scan. It should be matched with the database which is submitted at UIDIA, which handles everything regarding Aadhaar Card.
This process will start from 5th of september only, and this won’t take more than 15 minutes. So if you are in Delhi or Mumbai walk into near by stores and activate the sim in under 20 mins.
How to Activate Jio sim with e-KYC method, Reliance Jio e-KYC Activation method process:
- This process is now available only in delhi, bangalore and mumbai.
- This e-kyc activation method won’t take more than 15 mins, said Ambani in an announcment.
- This e-kyc activation process made because of huge Jio demand in major cities.
- This e-kyc activation process uses Aadhaar card to verify your details
- You need to submit aadhar number at jio store to activate jio sim
- They will scan your fingerprint this should match the Aadhaar card Fingerprint
- This happens electronically no manual work needed, in some cases they might take retina scan as a verification.
There are the only methods on how to activate jio sim in any mobile. In case if you are facing any problem just jump in the comments I will surely help you out.
- Here is how to use Jio sim in any mobile
- How to use Jio 4G sim in any 3G Handset
- Jio Tele Verification Number 1977 isn’t working Solution
- Airtel replies to Reliance Jio 4G with Free 9GB Data to Samsung users
- ONE YEAR of Jio Unlimited Internet only for LYF Smartphone holders
- Here is How To Buy Reliance Jio 4G Sim For FREE