How to activate Jio Sim Card Step by Step Method, 100% Working Process, 15 Mins Activation Method Added

So did you got the reliance sim from Jio stores or and don’t know how to activate Jio Sim, or did you got the jio sim by using our barcode method for free and still it hasn’t activated yet..? So here is the step by step process I am giving on how to activate Jio Sim. In case if you don’t know Jio sim has been enable in more than 10 mobile brands on over 500 devices. You can click this link to check whether your phone is eligible or not.

So many people already activated their jio sim but they don’t know what is the main problem, because they aren’t getting signal on their jio sim. I have got so many requests to provide the possible solution to that problem, so I made one perfect article on how to get Jio Signal in any mobile with 4 possible method you can check that article from this link.

Solved: Reliance Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem Solved: 5 Possible Solutions

Recommended: Here is the link to Register for 1RS Oneplus 3T December Sale

In this article I am giving away all possible solutions on how to activate jio sim, incase if you want to buy the jio sim just don’t buy If your phone isn’t on the above mentioned list but you still want that mobile, then don’t worry we are at flipshope made an awesome trick to get the free jio sim in any mobile. You can check that article by clicking here. We also gave so many options on

How To use Jio sim in Any Mobile

How To Use Jio Sim in all 3G Phones

How To Use Jio Sim in Windows Phone

How To Use Jio Sim in iPhone

How To Use Jio Sim in Modem

You can check the above articles to use the jio sim anywhere, but people are still struggling to activate the Jio Sim. So here is the process

How to Activate Jio Sim:

Once the billing process is done online, then you will get a receipt on your mentioned mail soon after. SMS receipts will also been sent. After few hours the formalities are done you will get a message which will ask you to tele-verify your details.

SOLVED: Here is How To Remove per day Jio 4GB Limit with Bypass Trick

Steps to activate Reliance Jio Sim

• Once you got the jio sim, all you need to keep is Aadhar card & 2 passport size photos
  • You need to provide valid email if at the time of Jio buy, because all the details will sent to that number.
  • Once you got the Reliance jio sim card from jio store, then you will get an email id.
  • Activation process is completely online, you can visit jio store just for verification.
  • Follow the steps given in that email for reliance jio sim activation process.
  • Receipt of bill will be mailed to your address and you will also receive the SMS on your registered mobile number.
  • That’s it everything is completed now you just need to verify ownership
  • Now call on 1977 (toll free) Reliance Jio customer number. Customer care employees may ask you about the details in receipt, so keep that receipt in front of you before making call to reliance jio customer number. You also need to submit last 4 digits of Adhar card for reliance jio sim activation process.

If you are unable to call 1977, just read this article. I have given complete solutions for all reliance jio sim activation problems.

FIXED: Jio Tele Verification Number 1977 isn’t working Solution

How to Activate Jio Sim For VoLTE:

VoLTE supported devices have a chance to enable both unlimited internet and unlimited voice calls here follow these steps to enable any option or to enable both options.

Steps to Activate Jio Sim

• If you want to enable voice and data then call 1977 from your SIM to initiate the process.
  • If you need just data services  call 1800-890-1977
  • In the voice call it will be asked to key in your Reliance Jio number, which can be available on the SIM pack.
  • Next you will have to give last 4 digits of your ID document
  • That’s you just activated your jio sim.

Once you activated jio sim you need to enable VoLTE support to get unlimited calls, here you can get the complete process on how to enable VoLTE support for unlimited HD voice calls. In case if you want to check whether your mobile is VoLTE supported or not and is it compatible with every jio offer. Then you can check this article we have listed more than 1000 mobiles which are compatible with Reliance jio Offers.

FIXED: Jio Sim Slot Not Working Problems, 2nd Slot issue

Solution: How To Convert 2GB Data to Unlimited Data

How to Activate Jio Sim For LTE Device:

• You can call 1977 from your Jio SIM for completing the tele-verification process.
  • You must keep your document details like Voter ID or Adhaar card because this will speed up the verification process.

So your Mobile is LTE and it don’t have VoLTE support that means you won’t receive unlimited voice calls, but still you can convert LTE to VoLTE to received unlimited HD voice calls on your jio sim.

Reliance Jio Customer Care Number:

There are two jio tele verification number are available but don’t get confused. They both are meant for two different purposes. Here are the details, so on the jio tele verification process

• If you want to enable voice and data then call jio tele verification number 1977from your SIM to initiate the process.
  • If you need just data services then you can call jio tele verification number 1800-890-1977 from your registered number.

How to Activate Jio Sim in 15 Mins (Available in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai):

According to the recent statement made by the company,reliance will be setting up some e-KYC centres at their Reliance Digital stores and DX mini stores across India, they are starting with Mumbai and Delhi. At these centers, you need to showcase the Aadhaar Card and you have to submit your biometrics like fingerprint of your thumb and in some cases retina scan. It should be matched with the database which is submitted at UIDIA, which handles everything regarding Aadhaar Card.

This process will start from 5th of september only, and this won’t take more than 15 minutes. So if you are in Delhi or Mumbai walk into near by stores and activate the sim in under 20 mins.

Top Diwali Mobile Offers 2016 From Every Shopping site

How to Activate Jio sim with e-KYC method, Reliance Jio e-KYC Activation method process:

• This process is now available only in delhi, bangalore and mumbai.
  • This e-kyc activation method won’t take more than 15 mins, said Ambani in an announcment.
  • This e-kyc activation process made because of huge Jio demand in major cities.
  • This e-kyc activation process uses Aadhaar card to verify your details
  • You need to submit aadhar number at jio store to activate jio sim
  • They will scan your fingerprint this should match the Aadhaar card Fingerprint
  • This happens electronically no manual work needed, in some cases they might take retina scan as a verification.

There are the only methods on how to activate jio sim in any mobile. In case if you are facing any problem just jump in the comments I will surely help you out.

Related Posts:

1. Here is how to use Jio sim in any mobile
  2. How to use Jio 4G sim in any 3G Handset
  3. Jio Tele Verification Number 1977 isn’t working Solution
  4. Airtel replies to Reliance Jio 4G with Free 9GB Data to Samsung users
  5. ONE YEAR of Jio Unlimited Internet only for LYF Smartphone holders
  6. Here is How To Buy Reliance Jio 4G Sim For FREE

About the Author:

Want to feature your articles in our blog..? Just write to us at cs@flipshope.com we will publish that in 24 hours.

819 Comments

1. Fahad August 31, 2016 at 11:32 PM - Reply

Sir ,if any sim is 3g and device is also 3g ,and if I change the network to LTE/CDMA/gsm in mtk app it won’t work right ,and if we have 4g sim in 3g handset which is having mediatek ..and changed imei number to another ..will it change to LTE/CDMA/gsm/…reply me sir for this please…

• Shravan September 1, 2016 at 1:14 AM - Reply

any 4G sim can be normally placed, but jio only support in selected devices. That;s why i wrote separate article on that

• Sanjay Kumar September 20, 2016 at 1:34 PM - Reply

i had succesfully activated reliance welcome offer, now i request you to please tell me that after the activation, can i uninstall the jio apps? as they are using so much space, and will the welcome offer be active then also?

• Shravan September 20, 2016 at 8:58 PM - Reply

you can unistall them but don’t unistall myjio and jiojoin app. You must keep them to enjoy Unlimited Jio Services.

2. sardha prasad August 31, 2016 at 11:10 PM - Reply

Sir please activate to sim this number jio 4g sim .number. 7007156313
    .and set Samsung Galaxy o7 please sir .and

• sardha prasad August 31, 2016 at 11:18 PM - Reply

and Sir msz bhi kar saktey hai my number sir 9918466512.please.please.

• Shravan September 1, 2016 at 1:18 AM - Reply

You have to do tele verification by yourself..

• Vikram SIngh September 5, 2016 at 4:49 PM - Reply

But Customer care number is not working… It’s Busy busy busy busy only ” I have 50 times trying

3. jaspalsingh August 31, 2016 at 10:58 PM - Reply

I can use oppo nio7

• Shravan September 1, 2016 at 1:20 AM - Reply

yeah you can

4. neil August 31, 2016 at 9:46 PM - Reply

If u can plz WhatsApp me 8805089604

5. neil August 31, 2016 at 9:45 PM - Reply

Bro my sim got activated today.but it was not showing network. But jio people told me to insert jio sim only in sim one slot .I did as they say. I have rooted lenovo.it was not showing APN.n I created the APN as they told me.after that net was connected. But within few minute it says data exhaust. I don’t even used a bit of it.what should I do now. Plz help me bro .I m so disappointed ?

• Shravan September 1, 2016 at 1:28 AM - Reply

did they give u working sim, can u able to call their customer care from that sim..?

• Dashrath October 2, 2016 at 6:22 PM - Reply

Same thing happens with my sim

6. Jayesh August 31, 2016 at 7:51 PM - Reply

Hello Sir,i even can’t call on 1977 number what is the solution for this?

• Shravan September 1, 2016 at 1:40 AM - Reply

contact the jio store..

7. Naman August 31, 2016 at 5:23 PM - Reply

asus zenfone laser ze550kl,not supported the volte so the customer care said you can call the 1977 from registered mobile no. but when i am call the cc then always saying “It is Busy Try After Some Time”. It Was Getting 3 days to do the same thing.Is there another method to activate.

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 6:24 PM - Reply

Okay i will try to help you..

8. aditya sengar August 31, 2016 at 5:22 PM - Reply

Hey brother
    I cnt call at 1997 from my jio sim
    I have samsung j5
    Plz help me out

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 6:24 PM - Reply

call the other toll free number which is mentioned in the article.. 🙂

9. Fahad August 31, 2016 at 3:30 PM - Reply

Sir,do I need to have a 4g device for televeriication of jio sim …or it can be activated in 3g enabled device…
    Will the network will show in 3g devices

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 6:29 PM - Reply

Try from 3G but it won’t work, so you need eligible 4G device. Because some times they might track imei. If you are good enough to fool them go with 3G.. 😉

• Fahad August 31, 2016 at 11:28 PM - Reply

But man if I change my Original imei to lyf flame 1 imei …what say
        They would think it s a lyf set…right ….

• Shravan September 1, 2016 at 1:15 AM - Reply

yeah they might what if they track it down in near future..?

10. Fahad August 31, 2016 at 3:28 PM - Reply

My handset is not LTE ,can I use jio sim in my 3g enabled device…..
    After hanging the imei number of my current lenovo handset to any other imei lyf handset ….

11. neil August 31, 2016 at 2:23 PM - Reply

Bro I got the sim on Sunday n I also put it in my lenovo. But since then I only received one message on my alternate number which I provided at a reliance store. So when I will receive the second message n when it will be activated.

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 3:02 PM - Reply

Just follow those steps by placing your sim in eligible devices.

12. raksha August 31, 2016 at 2:02 PM - Reply

Through jio join call was disconnect what to do can I use other phone to tele verify
    And after that can I use Sim in my LTE cell
    Plzzz help

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 3:07 PM - Reply

just do the activation from eligible devices, once the sim is activated you can our tricks to place that jio sim in any mobile.

13. gajendra August 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM - Reply

23 8 16 ko sim liya hea leakin abhi tak activate nahi hua why

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 3:07 PM - Reply

you have to do the tele verification.

14. Akash kumar August 31, 2016 at 1:14 PM - Reply

Sir 10 days ho gye jio sim activate ni hui hai distributor bol rha id bhej di hai plz meri prblm solve karo

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 3:13 PM - Reply

have u done the tele verification..?

15. satyajit August 31, 2016 at 10:48 AM - Reply

sir I get the jio 4G sim yesterday and inserted in my Asus zenfone 2 laser . and how much time it will take for the it shows network signal and activation. and can I get unlimited 4g data . plzz answer me

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 10:57 AM - Reply

four hours

16. satyajit August 31, 2016 at 10:47 AM - Reply

sir I get the 4g jio sim yesterday and inserted in my Asus zenfone 2 laser . and how much time it will take for the it shows network signal and activation. and can I get unlimited 4g data . plzz answer me

17. Hasnat August 31, 2016 at 9:52 AM - Reply

sir… mera Xiaomi Redmi 2..kitkat 4.4.4 version ka phone hai… or mene jio sim liya or use active kar diya but 1 din ho gaya mere phone par jio ka koi network show nahi kar raha… mene bohat try kiya.. par har bakt emergency call only or No service likha rehta hei.. ab me kya karu…? please help me sir..

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 1:17 PM - Reply

visit jio store, unfortunately you won’t get any signal other jio supported devices. So first place in those mobiles if it still didn’t showup u can cibtact jio store

18. kulveer singh August 31, 2016 at 6:59 AM - Reply

Sir maine trick se jio sim le liya h. Mere pas letv 1s phone h. Kya sim esme chl jayega bina koi rooting kiye. Plz answer.

19. Saurabh August 31, 2016 at 12:16 AM - Reply

Hlw sir my phn is mi4i nd sir myre phn. M bar code generate nh ho rha h plz help

• Shravan August 31, 2016 at 3:19 PM - Reply