Jio 3G, Jio Sim in 3G Phone, Jio 3G Sim, Jio 3G Mobile, How to use jio sim in 3g mobile: Method 2 is working in every Snapdragon Qualcomm Processor and Method 1 is working on all Media Tek devices. If you didn’t get the signal follow our any no network signal article. For any doubts comment down below I will help you out. Reliance the major company in India is never been so successful with their products. No one ever willing to buy their products, but all of the sudden things are changes every person in India is need one product and that is Reliance Jio 4G sim. This sim comes with jio preview offer and this isn’t available for sale on online. But you can refer these 4 ways to get the Jio sim for free. Earlier in this, they announced free Jio sim for the mobile worth above 10000 INR, which are only Reliance mobiles. But now they are giving free jio sim for the Lyf Flame 8 mobile which priced at 4199 INR only. In this article, you can get the method for how to use reliance jio 4G sim in 3G phone.
Latest: Jio 500 Rs Mobile with 4G VoLTE
Up to 80Mbps Speed: How To Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed
Each and everyone needs this sim, but there are some restrictions from Reliance you can’t use this for another mobile. but we indeed cracked it and gave the 4 possible solutions to use Jio sim in any 4G mobile. So here we are giving you How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone
- 1 How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone:
- 2 Method 1: Mediatek Processor Only
- 3 How To Use Reliance Jio 4g Sim in Redmi 1s Mobile: UPDATED
- 4 Steps to use Jio sim in 3g mobile Method 3
- 5 Method 4: Qualcomm Chipset Devices
- 6 Method 5: Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone working on every Snapdragon Device
- 7 How to use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3g Phone Tips:
How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone:
Remember before going to these trick you need an activated jio sim then only you can follow the below tricks. Here is the complete process of how to activate jio sim in any mobile, in case if you are facing some activation problems. Then refer this article we have given every activation problem solution. So after following the below steps, you didn’t any jio signal that means trick is working. You need to know few steps to enable jio sim network, then are mentioned in this article.
Method 1: Mediatek Processor Only
Before start using this method, check your mobile device specs whether it has MediaTek chipset or not. Android version 4.4 will be more preferred i.e Kitkat version. Guys, please check your android version, if that didn’t work try restarting your mobile 1-2 times by clearing the cache. In case if you have any doubts comment below, I will help you out.
Checking Device for Mediatek or Qualcomm Processor:
- First Download CPU-Z app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your sim before going to do this process if you jio sim isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE
Note This: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dial your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- Once you did the above steps, Shutdown the device
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Holla!! Within 10 minutes you will now get the Jio Network but you will not get the 4G speed still, you will get 3G speed. Which is also better.. 🙂 If you got other device or above method isn’t working go with this process for Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone trick.
How To Use Reliance Jio 4g Sim in Redmi 1s Mobile: UPDATED
I have got so many requests to update the working trick for Redmi 1s users here is the 100% working trick with the video proof. Note this trick is only working on redmi 1s but if you want to use in different mobile you must choose the different option which I am going to mention in the following steps. This trick is made for how to use jio sim in redmi 1s mobile.
Steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3g Mobile i.e Redmi 1s Mobile
- Open dial pad and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then testing page will appear from that choose Phone information 1
- Scroll down till you find Set Preferred Network type and click on that
- Here you have to choose LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option or any LTE option
- This is how you have to use Jio sim in 3g mobile
In case if you still unable to get the signal after this trick you have to select the network manually. Because after enabling LTE sometimes your device won’t select the network to follow these given steps to get the signal and use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone. So after enabling LTE no restart required, just place the jio sim in the primary slot. If you face the no network signal or emergency calls only option follow these steps.
100% WORKING: Enable 4G Network in 3G mobile to use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone
- First visit settings option then Mobile networks
- Then visit network carriers and choose the network manually
- So after the manual search, it will show you reliance 4G network signal in your area, just select that.
- In case if you got an error like “can’t connect to this network” then
- Wait for some time it will do the automatic registration, then you can use jio 4g sim in 3g phone.
- In case if the above steps don’t work select any 4G network then you will be able to notice the 4G sign on network bar.
This method is working 100%, you can even watch the video proof from this link. Everything is clearly explained over there. In case if you have any doubts feel free to ask me in comments. If you are still unable to choose the network to follow the methods which are mentioned in the below article
Steps to use Jio sim in 3g mobile Method 3
- You need to download both Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Then Open App and choose the network settings.
- After that Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
- Simply click on Apply and make your changes.
- Now you can Switch off your or restart your device
After the above process simply Insert Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone and Switch ON your device. That’s it now you can use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G mobile.
Here is the link to download app: Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher
Method 4: Qualcomm Chipset Devices
Check Your Mobile Specifications does It Has Qualcomm Chipset Or Not. Version 4.4 Kitkat Android Devices Will Be More Preferable.
- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App From Here
- Install the app & Open It.
- Click on Menu (vertical Three Dots on top right side)
- Now Go To Menu then Search for “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode, Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds , after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>p
rotocol>NAS>Net work Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- Hola Done Now. Now you can Insert Jio Sim & Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First Sim Slot
- If You Have Any Issue Feel Free To Comment Or Contact Us, I will surely help you
100% Working: How To Use Jio Sim in Modem/Dongle
Method 5: Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Phone working on every Snapdragon Device
To use Reliance jio 4g sim in 3g phone means you have to enable LTE option in your 3g device. Some people will say it is impossible, I got some negative comments on this article tricks. So follow these given steps I am giving an example for Moto G Device but you can follow these steps to use Reliance jio 4G sim in every snapdragon device
- First, visit the Dial-pad, and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information
- Scroll down till you find the Set Preferred Network Type drop-down menu, click on that
- Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) or any LTE option and close it
- Switch off your mobile put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Switch on now then you will see Jio 4G signal in your mobile
Let me know in the comments if you got any better tricks, or if this didn’t work. I will surely help you out. These are the most working tricks on Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G phones.
How to use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3g Phone Tips:
The above-mentioned tricks are working in almost all mobile, I even added a couple of videos for proof. just keep these things in mind. These are the best working tricks on how to use jio sim in 3g phone
- IT WON’T HARM YOUR PHONE,
- It will make one minor change in your internet settings
- You can restore that setting at any time
- First, check your device processor if it is mediatek then follow the first method if it does not follow 3rd method
- The second method is open for everyone, so anyone can use it.
- The fourth method is exclusively made for moto users only.
Once it is successful please do share it and Download our extension to support us.
Note: – By Using This Trick, You Device Seems As 4G Compatible For Jio Sim But Actually It Will Receive 3G Network. This Trick Will Not Convert Your Device From 3G To 4G, It Will Only Deceive Jio Sim To Catch 3G Network On Your Device.
Stay Tuned for more Updates regarding jio http://flipshope.com/blog/
- Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans, All Calls and SMS plans
- How to activate Jio Sim in any mobile Step by Step Process, 100% Working Process
- Jio Preview offer is now Available to LG, Asus and Panasonic users, Here is How to get the Free Sim
- Apple Users Can Now Get The Reliance Jio 4G Sim With Preview Offer
- Lyf Flame 8 Comes With Jio Offer, Buy it for 4199 INR and Get Jio Offer worth of 3000 INR
- 4 Awesome Tricks on How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim Card in any 4G Mobile
- Airtel replies to Reliance Jio 4G with Free 9GB Data to Samsung users