If you are a BSNL user, this might always occur in your mind; why always Jio and Airtel network providers are the talk of the town, whereas people hardly discuss the services that BSNL offers. Well, worry not since in this article you will get to know the services BSNL provides, like how to check BSNL balance and validity, know about BSNL balance enquiry number, and a lot more. BSNL, also known as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, has multiple prepaid and postpaid recharge plans for users. In this article, you will also explore some amazing plans and other important things. Let’s get started!
How to Check BSNL Balance and Validity
Are you confused about how to check the balance and validity in BSNL? If so, relax; the following are some steps and ways through which you can know about BSNL balance enquiry number. These steps will also help you to get a better calling experience. Go through the following tricks now.
1. How to Check BSNL Balance and Validity: Through BSNL App
- There is an official BSNL app available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for download.
- Use your BSNL mobile number and password to log in to the app.
- Your data balance is visible on the home screen once you have logged in.
- The app gives you all the details you need about your account, including how to check your BSNL data balance.
2. How to Check Balance Through the BSNL Website
If you want to check your main balance online and don’t know the BSNL data balance check number, the official BSNL website is another excellent and convenient option. The actions listed below will make it easy for you to find what you’re looking for:
- Visit the BSNL website.
- Login using OTP
- Click “Recharge on your Left Tab” to bring up a menu of alternatives.
- Click “Check balance,” and you are ready to go.
Related: How to Check Jio Balance & Validity?
3. How to Check BSNL Prepaid Plan Through USSD Codes
The company also has certain USSD codes to help you if you’re unsure about the prepaid plan active on your SIM. Users can quickly know the BSNL active prepaid plan by dialling the USSD codes shown below.
4. How to Check BSNL Local/STD/Roaming Call Details
- You only need to dial *123*2# to check the Local/STD/Roaming balance for BSNL.
- You will be immediately redirected back with a notice including details about your balance and remaining minutes.
- To acquire additional in-depth information on the subject, you can reply to the message as directed in the message itself.
5. How to Check the Validity Dates of BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number
You can confirm the validity dates of a BSNL prepaid mobile number; want to know how? Well, all your answers are mentioned in the following details.
- Dial *123*1# through your registered mobile number
- This specific USSD code shows the basic balance and plan validity information.
- You can also complete the operation by using the BSNL app on your iOS or Android smartphone.
BSNL USSD Codes
Here is a list of BSNL balance check codes and BSNL net balance check codes for you to get all the detailed information about your BSNL SIM.
|BSNL USSD Codes||Features|
|*123# or *124*1#||Check Main Balance|
|*124*2# *123*10# or *123*1# or *123*6#||Check Net Balance|
|*999#||Find SIM Card Number|
|*444#||Check Prepaid Offers|
|*102# or *124*8# or *124*5#||Active Prepaid Plan|
|*124*10#||Check Video Call Balance|
|*102#||Check Last Call Charge Detail|
|*123*5# or *123*6#||Check Network Call|
|*123*4#||Check FRC on net Balance|
- You may check the balance of your 2G or 3G data by dialling *123*6# or *123*10#.
- Limited areas are covered by 4G by BSNL. By simply dialling *124#, those who are connected to the BSNL 4G network can check for the data.
- Using *124*2#, you can also check the BSNL net balance.
- In addition, one can contact *112# to find out their remaining data.
- One can dial *123*8# to check their night data balance.
- The application also allows one to view the specifics of the data balance.
Recharge Your BSNL Number Using USSD Code
BSNL customers can easily recharge their phone numbers using USSD codes. Simply follow these steps to top up your account and learn about BSNL balance check no.
- Dial *124#
- You will be reverted with a message, reply with 2.
- There will be two options: ‘ Scratch Card Recharge’ or ‘Third Party Recharge.’
- You can choose any one of the above to recharge your BSNL number.
Check Out: Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid Data Plans!
Check Out: Upcoming Flipkart Sale 2023
Whether you are a new BSNL user or have been using it for ages, knowing the benefits of its services is important. The above-mentioned steps have all the details, like checking the validity of the Internet, prepaid, and postpaid balance of BSNL. So hurry up and read the tricks of all the BSNL services.
Hope you find this article helpful. If you have any suggestions, please share them with us in the below comments.