Hey Guys, I hope you all are enjoying the lockdown and looking for a method to convert Amazon pay balance to Paytm. As eWallets are now becoming popular and everyone started using online transaction modes it becomes difficult to transfer money from eWallet to a bank account. But here in this post, we are going to tell you “How to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank account or Paytm”. Here we will share multiple methods through which you can easily transfer your money.
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhaar Card for KYC
- Amazon Pay and Paytm Account
Why to transfer balance from wallet to bank?
There is a reason why almost everyone wants to transfer wallet balance to the bank. You cannot use wallet balance like a bank balance, and also you cannot take out wallet balance as cash. But if you transfer it to a bank account, then you can convert it into cash or use it for other online transactions.
[Steps] Transfer Money from Amazon Pay to Bank or Paytm
- Firstly you need to download SnaPay from Google Play Store.
- Create a new account or you can Google/Facebook to log-in.
- Enter the phone number and verify the OTP.
- Now enter your details like State, City, Address, Pin Code, and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Login and set ‘App PIN’.
- Now tap on the ‘Manage Your Bank Account’ option from the menu.
- Update your “Bank Account Details”
- Now go to ‘Payment Request Option’ and enter the payment request amount which you want to transfer.
- Now open the generated “Request Link”
- Continue and select payment way as Wallet, then choose Amazon Pay Balance (If it is not showing Amazon Pay option, then try later because there is a chance that it may be temporarily disabled due to technical problems).
- Finally, log-in to your Amazon account and make the payment. Also, note that Snapay takes a 2.99% additional charge for money transfer.
- Now, follow the ‘Method 4’ to transfer the money to Paytm.
Note: You need to complete KYC before sending or receiving payment.
[Guide] Convert Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account
- Visit this site PayMatrix and register or login if you already have an account.
- Now you need to Go to the Bill Payment section and click Add Biller.
- Fill all the required bank details.
- Then enter the amount which you want to transfer and click on “Wallet”.
- Now choose the “Amazon Pay” mode of payment and proceed.
- Done! You have successfully transferred Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account.
- Now, follow the ‘Method 4’ to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Paytm.
Note: It will take some amount as a fee and 2 days for settlement to the bank account. Currently, you will not see the Amazon Pay option in the “Wallet” because it is temporarily not available, but you can try it later.
Also See: Trick to transfer PayPal money to Bank
How to Send Money from Amazon Pay to Paytm or Bank Account
- Firstly, you need to download an online shopping app in which you will get the option of eWallet and Amazon Pay as payment options. For example: Lulu, Future Pay, Club factory, Sky, and more.
- Now create your account in such an eCommerce app or use or old account.
- Order anything of the amount which you are required to send to you Bank or Paytm and enter the Delivery Address
- Choose the payment option as Amazon Pay Balance, then place the order
- After a few minutes, cancel the order and wait for the refund.
- You will receive the paid amount as a refunded balance to your eWallet of the application
- Now, you can transfer this amount to your Paytm account.
How to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Paytm
- After using any of the above methods open the Paytm App.
- Login or signup in it.
- Click on ‘Add Money’ and then add money to Paytm wallet from the same account in which you have transferred the Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account.
- Done! You have successfully transferred money from Amazon Pay to Paytm.
If you face any problem with these methods, then please leave a comment below this post. Also, if you have any other method to convert or transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank or Paytm, then mention it in the comment section. For more updates bookmark our site.