E-Wallets are becoming popular and everyone has started using online transaction modes, it becomes difficult to transfer money from eWallet to a bank account. But here in this post, we will tell you “How to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank account or Paytm.” You can then easily use money from your wallets as cash when it is in your Bank Account.
Here are the methods of how to transfer money from Amazon pay to Bank Account through which you can quickly transfer your money but before that check out the prerequisites.
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhaar Card for KYC
- Amazon Pay and Paytm Account
Why transfer the balance from wallet to bank?
There is a reason why almost everyone wants to transfer their wallet balance to the bank. You cannot use a wallet balance like a bank balance, and also, you cannot take out your wallet balance as cash. But if you transfer it to a bank account, you can convert it into cash or use it for other online transactions.
Check out the steps of how to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank Account or Paytm:
[Steps] How to Transfer Money from Amazon Pay to Bank or Paytm
- Firstly you need to download SnaPay from Google Play Store.
- Create a new account, or use Google/Facebook to log in.
- Enter the phone number and verify the OTP.
- Now enter your details like State, City, Address, Pin Code, and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Login and set ‘App PIN’.
- Now tap on the ‘Manage Your Bank Account’ option from the menu.
- Update your “Bank Account Details”
- Now go to ‘Payment Request Option’ and enter the payment request amount you want to transfer.
- Now open the generated “Request Link.”
- Continue and select payment way as Wallet, then choose Amazon Pay Balance (If it is not showing Amazon Pay option, then try later because there is a chance that it may be temporarily disabled due to technical problems).
- Finally, log in to your Amazon account and make the payment. Also, note that Snapay takes a 2.99% additional charge for money transfers.
- Now, follow ‘Method 4’ to transfer the money to Paytm.
Note: You need to complete KYC before sending or receiving payment.
[Guide] Convert Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account
- Visit this site, PayMatrix, and register or log in if you already have an account.
- Now you need to Go to the Bill Payment section and click Add Biller.
- Fill in all the required bank details.
- Then enter the amount you want to transfer and click on “Wallet.”
- Now choose the “Amazon Pay” mode of payment and proceed.
- Done! You have successfully transferred Amazon Pay Balance to your Bank Account.
- Now, follow the ‘Method 4’ to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Paytm.
Note: It will take some amount as a fee and two days for settlement to the bank account.
This is a method how to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank or Paytm.
Also See: Trick to transfer PayPal money to Bank.
How to Transfer Money from Amazon Pay to Bank Account or Paytm
- Firstly, you need to download an online shopping app in which you will get the option of eWallet and Amazon Pay as payment options. For example- Lulu, Future Pay, Club factory, Sky, and more.
- Now create your account in such an eCommerce app or use or old account.
- Order anything off the amount which you are required to send to your Bank or Paytm and enter the Delivery Address
- Choose the payment option as Amazon Pay Balance, then place the order
- After a few minutes, cancel the order and wait for the refund.
- You will receive the paid amount as a refunded balance to your eWallet of the application
- Now, you can transfer this amount to your Paytm account.
How to transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank account or Paytm
- After using any of the above methods open the Paytm App.
- Login or signup in it.
- Click on ‘Add Money’ and then add money to Paytm wallet from the same account in which you have transferred the Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account.
- Done! You have successfully transferred money from Amazon Pay to Paytm.
The steps mentioned above show you how to transfer money from amazon pay to bank account or Paytm easily. Enjoy the Amazon Pay balance by transferring it into your account. If you face any problem with these methods, then please leave a comment below this post. Also, if you have any other method on how to transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank or Paytm, mention it in the comment section.
If you like the article, (How to Transfer money from Amazon Pay to Bank Account), please share your reviews with us and if you have any suggestions, then also, please share them with us in the below comments. For more updates, keep visiting us and bookmark our site.