“Lets talk Business”
5) HP ProBook 640 G1 (Rs.Rs.33,500)
Selling at 35k, the HP ProBook 640 G1 is a great mid-ranged business laptop for not just employees but even mid-level executives. It’s dressed formally, has all the latest hardware and features to offer good performance and connectivity options, and it comes with a trackpad for advanced navigation, and a dedicated fingerprint sensor. It has a built-in TPM chip for hardware level encryption, and a docking port, too. Good, well-rounded, true business laptop, if there was one at the price.
- 14-Inch HD Display, Intel HD Graphics 4600
- 8GB DDR3L-1600 RAM, 128GB Solid State Drive
- DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL
- 10/100/1000 Network, Intel Wireless-N 7260AN, Bluetooth 4.0+LE
4)Dell Vostro 14 3446 (Rs.27,200)
A breath of fresh air, in the world of dull and boring looking business laptops, the Dell Vostro 14 3446 comes with Intel Core i5-4210U processor, 4GB RAM, and NVIDIA GeForce 820M graphics, which gives this laptop the ability to perform very well. Also, this particular model of the business laptop sells for Rs. 47k. Definitely worth buying if you need a business laptop with great performance.
- 1.7GHz Intel Core i3 4005U 4th generation processor
- 4GB DDR3 RAM expandable memory to 8GB
- 500GB SATA 5400 RPM hard disk
- 35.5cm/14-inch LED Backlit Display with Anti Glare and HD resolution (1366 x 768)
- DOS operating system
3)Toshiba Satellite Pro C40-B (Rs.27,000)
The Toshiba Satellite C40-B I0016 sports a 14-inch HD Clear SuperView LED backlit display with a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels. It is encased in an all black outfit which carries a smooth finish and has a thickness of 23mm and a weight of just 1.9kg.
Under the hood, the notebook is equipped with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i3 processor from the fourth generation family. Assisting it is a standard 4GB DDR3 RAM which is further expandable up to 16GB via two DIMM slots. It lacks any user friendly OS.
- Processor : Core i3 (3rd Generation)
- Screen Size : 35.56cm (14)
- Memory (Ram) : 4 GB
- Hard Disk Capacity : 500 GB
2) Lenovo B50-70 (Rs.32,950)
A dependable business laptop this, the Lenovo B50-70, given its asking price of Rs 31k. It has good configuration: 4th gen Intel Core i3 chip, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, and AMD Radeon R5 M230 1GB GPU. Should be able to handle everything from large spreadsheets to power-packed rich media presentations at the work place.
- LENOVO B50-70
- INTEL CORE I3-4010U , 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB HDD , DVDRW, 15.6’LED
- WIFI ,CAMERA
1) HP 250 G3 (Rs.22,495)
If you’re looking for a sturdy, well-rounded business laptop around Rs 35k, the HP 250 G3 is worth checking out. It has 15-inch LED backlit screen, 4th generation Intel Core i3 processor, and all the necessary input and connectivity features one would expect from a promising laptop. Weighing just over 2 kg, this can be taken out on sales calls or on field duty, too, if need be.
- Type : Notebook
- Processor : Celeron Dual Core (4th Generation)
- Operating System : 64 BIT
- Memory (RAM) : 4 GB
- Screen Size : 39.62cm (15.6)
- Hard Disk Capacity : 500 GB