Flash Sale

Trick for buying Redmi 3s Prime and 3s from Flipkart Open Sale, Today Sale

Comments (250)
  1. Prabir nag says:

I was added crome extension and price traker for the previous amazon sale,but I failed. Is it work for the next amazon or mi sale? Pl.tell me.

1. Shravan says:

Hi our extension will surely work, go with Flipshope in next sale.

2. Pritam says:

Bro ye “Chrome Extension” Mobile se hoga ya PC se krna hoga..?..

1. Shravan says:

Only on PC

3. Shubham Sharma says:

Hi , I tried using the chrome extension I was able auto checkout Redmi Note 4 but when I am trying to do the same for Redmi 3s Prime it goes to the checkout page but again automatically redirects to phone sale page and starts clicking again. Please let me know what could be possible wrong.

1. Shravan says:

this is very strange, I suggest you to go only with Flipshope extension and don’t use other flash sale extensions. Once the product added to cart you can do the manual checkout or choose out auto-checkout feature

4. rajen says:

bro..its not flashing product page after selecting the product in flash sale…

1. rajen says:

manually i hv to do that..then popup is coming.

5. suvendu dey says:

I returned my item.my phone number 9088977294

6. Rohit says:

How long will it be in the cart after it gets auto-added?

7. Yatin says:

I login on flipshop and flipkart clicked on redmi note 4 in flash sale also ticked on auto checkout but I cant see any pop up when i visit flipkart redmi note 4 page!
    same for mi site also!
    Today sale is on both sites so on which site should we try and where it will give more chances to book it?

1. Shravan says:

On mi the competition will be less, but in flipkart, we are providing auto-checkout. So there are equal chances, for pop-up thing pelase reload the page. If not try selecting other product then it will work

8. kashmiri says: