Latest News

Reliance Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem Solved: 5 Possible Solutions

Comments (539)
  1. Banamali says:

Karanataka.Bangalore.Nagasandra Jio 4g Network problems

2. Harmeet Grewal says:

Hi Friends…

thanks… Mr. Raman trick work fir me…

matter solved network lost

3. janardhana bhat says:

kitti nagar, near diana theatre udupi. 576101. In this area no jio signal inside the house.

4. sanjay says:

slot change is working fine

5. kunal says:

Hi my Jio No. is not working since 1 Aug 2017 i am getting speed lowest than 2g 7972341831
    i call ed 10 times but found very poor service and didn’t get any solution.
    pls suggest or else i would have to stop using this.
    you guys have need to improve your service center.

6. Saurabh says:

Solution from Raman for Jio network was awesome . It’s work for me.

7. srinivas says:

The most worst network in our India is Jio network. It is just a business trick by jio… I tried by taking two jio sims. but It was not atall working till now.. If we want to make a small voice call, we have to open 4g voice , and then we have to wait for calling option, and may or may not be the call will go… and suddenly the call may disconnect…Is this a right way and is this tension is reqauired for us? If any urgency occured, how can we make a call? other net work operators are giving very flexible services but this jio is playing with week minds. And there is no proper net facility. In this case, how can we do any bank transactions fastly and easily? people are now just crazy about jio. but soon everyone can come back from this Bermuda triangle created by Jio..

8. Paurush Upadhyay says:

sir my mobile is let. 1s and jio networks are not coming in village area but they come in cities…..either
    there is tower in our village…….I have used all ur settings…but it didn’t helped me….tell me plz sir what I should do now

9. akshay says:

I have network problem in jio sim.

10. anish kumar says:

sir i have 4 jio sim deferent frinds .but siganal problem .not properly working .so i hope to be resolve problem my ariya,konch gaya bihar.

11. laxman darji says:

My name is laxman darji. my problem is not available jio service network in jasarasar district of bikaner (rajasthan). so i want that your jio network sat in my village jasarasar. my problem solved in 15 days because recharge available in my jio number.

12. rakesh kumar yadav says:

network problom 7564999137

13. Sai says:

Hi when I put gio sim in my note 3 it is not recognising. Its in the lte mode. I tried several times. Its coming as it was. What to do. Plz help

14. Akhilesh says:

Dear mukesh ambani ser ji.
    mera najdiki town nichlaul hai.yaha pr jio ka network uplabdha nhi hai.jiske wajah se yaha ke log na hi prime membership ban pa rhe hai aur na hi jio dhan dhandhan ka recharge krwa pa rhe hain mera aap se niwedan hai ki pincode-273304 me jaldi se jio ka tower lagwane ki kripa kare.
    dhanyawad.

15. Aman yadav says:

No netwark

1. Aman yadav says:

No network nonvgaw no.4 District satna 484881

16. Authorized Boosters says:

No matter what network used, problem of call drops will not resolved. An authorized booster is an ultimate solution.

17. Ravi says:

Sir. haridwar k Rawli mahdood me jio 4g ki sped 2kb/s chalti kya sped h NICE…

18. vikas says:

Hello … mera name vikas h mare pass jio ki 3 sime m sagar pur new delhi 110046 m rahta hu. Jio ke network na mare ghar m ate h or na hi bahar ate h call krne pr bhi voice break hoti h or mane 6 month pahle bhi complente de hui h jo abhi tak solve nahi hui h pleze ise jald se jald solve kre my no 7503203929. …thank you