Reliance Jio sim is now available in the market for everyone, you can either buy from official jio stores or you can get free jio sim with our tricks. So if you are planning to get the jio sim remember this buying jio sim is easy but activating jio is too tough. Here you can checkout on how to activate jio sim in any mobile, if you follow everything you won’t end-up getting any reliance jio sim activation delay problems, but don’t worry we are giving every jio sim activation delay reason with all the jio sim activation delay solutions.
Reliance Jio Sim Activation Delay:
Once you filled the form you will get the instant message which will ask you to complete the tele verification of reliance jio sim activation process. This won’t cause any Reliance Jio sim Activation delay if you follow every step correctly. So once the verification is over you will be able to activate the jio sim in few mins. There is no Reliance jio sim activation delay in some major cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad. If not reliance jio sim activation delay will take place, so to avoid this problem you need to follow these steps. For more information related jio activation you can check these articles
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Status Check
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in all Major Cities
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Problems with their solutions
Solve Reliance Jio Sim Activation Delay Problems:
- If you haven’t received any SMS from Reliance company or if it has been more than a week then you better check with the reliance jio store from where you actually filled the form, there might be a possibility that your form got rejected, you can confirm that there
- Make sure, your registered mobile number is updated with your Aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhaar card is not from outstation (not sure why this is a limitation)
- Check everything is clear or not like your photo graph if that picture isn’t clear they will keep your form aside. Because of this Reliance Jio Sim Activation delay happen.
Reliance Jio Sim Activation Delay Reasons:
If your town holds only one Jio center or Dx mini Store, then jio sim activation delay will happen for sure. Even in major cities like Guwahati, Pune the Jio sim activation time is minimum of 5 days and maximum may go up to a month. So first read all the things in your town on how to avoid jio sim activation delay. If you know someone in jio stores then you can complete your activation process very quickly. So try to go with some contacts to avoid Jio activation Delay.