After the demonetization in India the only thing which went into major profits is the Paytm, because their wallet is now rending every store in India. So now people are trying to pay the bills without any currency notes the major option is debit card, but apart from that you can choose paytm wallet option in many stores of India. Now they are upgrading this features, the present paytm wallet method seems a little difficult. You must have proper and high speed internet connection to make the payment. To avoid this problem paytm introducing they Paytm offline wallet payment method in India. Now one can complete the payment without any proper connection. Let’s see how this latest paytm offline wallet payment method in india.
Paytm Offline Wallet Payment Method in India:
- User need to add the recipient mobile number, amount and their Paytm PIN
- This can be added without any proper internet connection
- After entering the details the money will be transferred from one account to other.
- This is the latest paytm offline wallet payment method.
This could be the future in india, where you can complete everything from your smartphone. Here is the official statement from paytm itself “They (users) can then enter the recipient’s mobile number, amount and their Paytm PIN to successfully transfer the money from their Paytm wallet to another Paytm wallet, it said. We are committed to enabling more and more Indians to transact digitally. The launch of our new toll free payment number (180018001234), is another significant step in that direction. This will allow even non-smartphone users across India to go cashless.”
Paytm Offline Wallet Pin:
This is one unique pin for every user, it’s not like an atm pin to your card. Use must share this pin with other person to complete the paytm offline transaction. One must setup the pin to be eligible for paytm offline method. Here is how you can set up the pin.
- Visit the paytm app from your mobile
- There you need to register to make the pin
- Enter your mobile number and complete the registration
- Then set-up any 4 digit code and share with your friends.
- That’s is you are now eligible for paytm offline wallet payment method
Paytm Offline Wallet Option:
This option can be found in paytm app, now paytm got over 150 million users which makes the transactions are very simple in between them. You can use this wallet transfer for minor bills like less than 100 rs because the swiping card method won’t accept the bills below under 100 inr. So you can choose this latest paytm offline wallet method to test out the things. Although it isn’t available for everyone but in a few weeks time they will make so many big changes.