Paytm Login Account Page, Paytm Login Problem Solutions: Paytm the online shopping portal of India which claims to have more than 10 million users in their database. Paytm site holds more than 20 million products, in addition to that, you can book literally everything. Some of them are Paytm Offline Payment, Movie Ticket booking, flight, hotels, bus ticket booking and much more. You can access all of these features with a single paytm login account. What if you haven’t made any account on paytm or you lost your password or you facing paytm login problems..? Then don’t worry we are giving each and every detail in this article.
Now paytm account can even be used as virtual bank account which means you can even get a debit card and use it as normal ATM card. So without Paytm account you can’t do anything, also you can choose some alternatives like Freecharge, Amazon, Makemytrip but Paytm is one stop for all those sites. Here are some awesome features on Paytm Login
- Send & Receive Money from Friends
- Send Money to Bank account & Vice versa
- Minimum 100 Rs discount on any type of Bookings.
- Virtual Bank account with ATM & Deposit up to 1 lakh per month
- Pay college fees or other bills from Paytm Wallet
How to Create Paytm Login Account:
Just like other shopping sites you can create paytm account with a Gmail account, but to use the paytm wallet you should verify your mobile number. At the starting paytm will cap your wallet budget to 20,000 Rs if you want to use more then you should verify your govt ID proof.
Steps to Create Paytm Login Account:
- First, you need to Visit Paytm.com Site and Click on Login/signup option
- That will give you pop-up and type in your mobile number & Email
- Choose the strong password and you must be 18 years old
- Then click on Create your Paytm Wallet button
- Verify your mobile number and email to create Paytm Login Account.
Paytm Login Password:
There are no requirements for the Paytm password, you can simply add any phone number as the password or choose some name as the password. But to make it even more secure choose some capital and small letter along with some characters. But the password doesn’t matter because you can log in to paytm with simple OTP. Anyone can log in to paytm with their mobile number. This doesn’t require your email ID or your previous password. Simply type the mobile number and click on generate OTP this will log in to paytm without Password.
Paytm Login Page:
If you are desktop simply visit Paytm Site to log in, you will see login option at the top right corner. Click on that and login to paytm account with Email ID & Password. In case if you are on Mobile App then click on profile icon and that will take you to Paytm Login Page. Apart from these, there are so many other ways and pages for Paytm login. Here are the complete details.
- Use Google+ Login for Paytm: You must use registered Gmail Account
- Use Facebook Login for Paytm: Facebook Gmail ID & Paytm Gmail ID must be same.
- Use Mobile Number: Enter Your mobile number and Login with OTP
- Use Gmail Password: This is old school login, I hope you know the pattern
Seller Paytm Login:
Above mentioned steps are for normal users and buyers and what if you are paytm seller? Do you know how to create Paytm seller account? Here we are providing every information, to become a seller on Paytm is very easy. The whole process can be finished in 2-3 working days. Here is how to create Paytm Seller Account.
How to Create Paytm Seller Account:
- First, visit the Paytm Seller page from this link
- Fill the proper details and click on sell paytm button
- Then verify your email and phone number
- After that, you will get a call from Paytm for further meeting
- Provide all things and start selling on Paytm
In case if you already got Paytm seller account use this link to login to paytm.
Paytm Login with Gmail:
As mentioned earlier you can simply visit Paytm login page on desktop or visit profile section in Paytm Application. They both give you an option where you can log in to paytm with Gmail ID. You can simply use the one tap Google+ login. If you are using multiple google+ accounts it will ask you to choose one. Apart from this, you can either go with Gmail Id and password or you can use a mobile number to login as well.
Paytm Login without OTP:
Just follow above steps to log in with google or you can simply use FB login as well. But if you want to log in with the mobile number then it will ask for OTP. So if you want paytm login without OTP then follow above steps.
Paytm Login Problem Solutions:
In case if you have forgotten the login details or password then you can simply reset to make a new password. If you didn’t remember the password then click on forget password on the login page, then it will ask your registered email Id. Enter the registered email ID and click on send reset password link. Paytm will share one unique link which will be valid for 1-2 hours. So login to Gmail and click on the link to create a new password. If you have forgotten the email ID then you can use the mobile number to generate a new OTP. Once you logged into paytm account then you can check the mail ID.
If you are facing other problems just drop a mail to Paytm. They will ask for your account details such as name and your transaction details like wallet balance, registered date. You can use this method if you are some serious issues.