Jio Balance Check Enquiry. How to check Jio’s main balance and validity: Jio is the fastest growing network in India since 2017. Recently Jio has launched different offers, smartphones, and a range of postpaid, prepaid recharge plans. Currently one of the best offers is Jio Work From Home Plan in which you will get 2GB data per day. Here we are going to inform you about the fabulous offers of Jio and Jio Balance Check Enquiry to check on your smartphone and Jio Phone.
How to Check Jio Balance Online :
To check Jio balance online, follow the following steps:
- Install Jio app on your smartphone from google play store
- Register on the Jio app using your Jio mobile number. You can add multiple Jio numbers in one account.
- Now on the home screen, you will see a blue box with your plan and validity. Click on that.
- A new window will appear with your Talktime balance, validity, upcoming plan, etc. You can also recharge your number using the Jio app.
Also check: How to Check Airtel Balance
Steps to Check balance using website
- Go to Jio website
- Click on “Mobile”
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on “Generate OTP”
- Now enter the OTP received on your screen and click on “Submit”
- Then on the opened page, you will you Jio balance and on this page, you will also find other options too.
Also See: How to check Jio net data
Steps to Check Jio Balance Offline :
You can check Jio Balance using following USSD Codes/numbers:
|Check Jio number of JioFi device||SMS JIO to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|Check Jio balance/Talktime||dial *333#|
|Check your 4G data usage||SMS MBAL to 55333|
|Check your Jio bill amount||SMS BILL to 199|
|check remaining net balance||Jio net balance check|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||dial *333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Caller Tune||dial *333*3*1*2#|
|check your current Plan||SMS MYPLAN to 199|
|check your current Call Rate||SMS TARIFF to 191|
|know Your Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Prepaid Balance & it’s Validity||SMS BAL to 199|
** Currently *333# is not working.
How to Check validity on Jio Phone
It is very easy to check the balance and validity of your current plan. You just need to follow the few below mentioned simple steps:
1. Open MyJio app on your Jio Phone
2. Register your number on the app if it’s not already there
3. After that, on the home screen you will see your Data Balance, Validity Date & Time.
How to Check your current Jio Plan:
Jio is offering many lucrative recharge plans to its customers which are budget-friendly and give more benefits to the customer. Many times it happens that customer forgets which plan they have subscribed or they are unaware of current plans. You can either call to customer care or use My Jio App to know about your plan, current balance, data usage, and much more. but it is not a convenient way for many people. Hence we are providing here another way by using USSD code!
You can just SMS ‘MYPLAN’ to 199 to know your current Jio Plan.
If you still face any issue, please let us know in the comment box.