PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account, How to Transfer Money from PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account: Nowadays, everyone prefers to use the digital wallets for many reasons. The digital wallets are much safer too as people need not worry of the random pickpocketings. And also, digital wallets helps to provide a secure and documented transaction. Lately, the digital wallets such as Paytm, Mobikwik, and Freecharge have been gaining popularity. Another such app is PhonePe which completes your transactions and payments in a click. Also, check out PhonePe New User Offer Read this article to know more about PhonePe and how to Transfer Money from PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account.
Recommended: PhonePe Refer and Earn
PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account
PhonePe App is one of the best secure digital wallets that is founded in India. PhonePe the largest UPI application which got over 50 million downloads in India. This app is known for its multifunctionality. And it is credible as it is built on Unified Payment’s Interface (UPI). You don’t need to top up your PhonePe Wallet as it is directly linked to your Bank Account. The best part is you don’t need to enter credit or debit card details, a one-time password, IFSC code to make the payments every time as it will be saved. From online payments to various recharges, PhonePe does it all in no time. You can exchange or return your order to Flipkart and receive the refund in your PhonePe wallet. You can even withdraw this wallet balance instantly into your bank account at no extra charge.
How to Transfer Money from PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account:
Now with the cashback, you receive on Flipkart, you can not only use it to purchase other Flipkart products but also use it to directly transfer it to your Bank Account. When you first install the PhonePe app, you need to link your Bank Account to it. You should also make sure the mobile number used to register on PhonePe must also be the same on Flipkart if you want to transfer PhonePe Wallet to your Bank account. In case if you have used different mobile numbers for both the apps, make sure you link PhonePe Account to your Flipkart account.
Steps to Transfer Money from PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account:
- First, visit Flipkart.com. Then Login or Signup your account.
- Go to ‘Menu’. Then Click on ‘Account’ and then ‘Wallet’.
- If you have the same mobile number linked to your Flipkart and PhonePe account, you can skip the next step.
- In the case of a different mobile number, link your PhonePe account to Flipkart.
- Then click on ‘Withdraw’. It will redirect to your PhonePe Account. Sign in by entering your PhonePe Pin.
- Then check the bank you want to transfer the money to or enter the bank details.
- Finally, click on ‘Withdraw’. This is how you transfer PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account.
Click here to go to PhonePe account on Flipkart.