Editing videos help you recreate awesome videos from the previous ones. Video editing is a skill that everyone wants to have and there are some apps that help you do the same. Edit videos and flaunt your video editing skills. There are many video editing apps but KineMaster is one of the best applications for video editing. You can use this app to edit videos on your mobile. In this article, we will give you all the information about Kinemaster and the ways to use Kinemaster without a watermark.
KineMaster video editor is available for the free and paid version is also available. However, in the free version, users are facing watermark-related problems in edited videos. The final video has the Kinemaster logo in it which does not look good. Therefore, we will tell you how to use KineMaster without Watermark.
KineMaster Video Editor Features
- Instant Preview
- Multi-Track Audio
- Precision Editing
- Color Adjustment
- Multiple Layers
- Speed Control
- Chroma Key
- Pro Audio Features
- Voice Recording
How to use KineMaster without Watermark?
To remove the Kinemaster watermark, buy the premium version and there you are. If you have a subscription of Kinemaster, the watermark is removed. Edit your videos and enjoy the experience. You can also check the steps for the same and get your watermark removed.
- Download and install KineMaster from Playstore.
- Open the app.
- You will see an option in about section of KineMaster to purchase a premium version.
- Get a subscription of Kinemaster.
- Now, you can use KineMaster without a watermark.
How to create a video on Kinemaster?
If you want to remove the kinemaster watermark from videos, then buy a premium version of the app. Create videos using the steps mentioned below and have your watermark removed. However, if you are facing any problem in removing the kinemaster logo from the video, then you can leave a comment below this post. You can follow these steps to edit a video in the Kinemaster app:
- Firstly click on the New Project to create or edit a video.
- Then tap on the Media from here you can select the video, images, or backgrounds for your video.
- You can click on Record to record directly from your mobile.
- And Tap on the Audio to choose from recordings or music from your device.
- To record voice, tap on the Voice to get a voice-over for your project.
- You can also add layers by tapping on the Layer to add multiple items to your video.
- When you have finished editing, just tap on the Share to export your edited video and save it to the Gallery, or you can also directly share it.
Also See: How to get Instagram followers for free
If you liked this article (How to remove KineMaster Watermark), then please share it with your friends and family. Subscribe to our push notification service for more updates regarding this mobile. Share your reviews and for any suggestions or queries feel free to mention in the comment.
Please check our Disclaimer.