JioMart is an e-commerce platform that is based on the O2O (Online-to-Offline) business model. This product is operated by Reliance Retail. After the signing of a Jio Facebook deal on April 22 now JioMart service is started testing in three areas, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan, and Thane. With the JioMart WhatsApp order booking number, you can order essential items. In this post, we are going to share the complete process of “How to order grocery on JioMart”. To place an order on JioMart you need to use a number that is specially introduced for order booking.
How to order grocery on JioMart Whatsapp ordering platform?
It is very simple to book an order on JioMart and from here you can also download the JioMart app. But let’s see how we can order grocery on JioMart by using Whatsapp. Follow these steps:
- Save this number +91-8850008000 on your mobile with any name or simply as JioMart
- After that, open Whatsapp and go to the contact list of Whatsapp and then Refresh your contact list
- Now open the JioMart number on Whatsapp to chat
- Send the ‘Hi’ message to JioMart. After that, you will receive a link to place an order as shown in the below screenshot
- Now open the link in your browser and fill all the required details like Mobile Number, Name, Area, Locality, Address, and other details
- Tick on “Receive updates on WhatsApp and click on “Proceed”
- You will see a list or groceries, just add the items in your cart which you want to buy and click on “Place order”
- You will receive an acknowledgment message on Whatsapp with the invoice and complete order details.
- Once the order is ready you will receive an SMS and then you can pick up the order from Kirana store by paying in the store.
How to cancel JioMart Order?
I hope from the above section now you know “How to place an order on JioMart using Whatsapp”. Unfortunately, cancellation of an order is not allowed on JioMart via the Whatsapp. Also, you will not be able to modify your order via the Whatsapp. However, if you want to modify your order, then you can directly contact the JioMart Kirana store before billing. Here you can check JioMart customer care number.
JioMart WhatsApp Ordering Platform FAQs
Question 1. How to place an order on JioMart using WhatsApp?
Answer: Just follow the steps mentioned in the above section.
Question 2. Can I cancel order via WhatsApp?
Answer: No, it is not possible to cancel or modify orders via Whatsapp.
Question 3. How to modify an order?
Answer: Directly contact the Kirana store for any modification in the order before billing.
Question 4. Can I pay online for the order?
Answer: No, there is no option to pay online. However, you can ask the Kirana store to pay via Phonepe or GooglePay.
Question 5. How to become a distributor on JioMart?
Answer: Unfortunately, JioMart dealership is not available right now, but here you can check JioMart distributorship information.
Question 6. In which areas JioMart Kirana is available?
Answer: Currently, JioMart Kirana is available only in Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
Question 7. How to register on JioMart?
Answer: See here the complete JioMart registration process.
Question 8. What is JioMart WhatsApp booking number?
Answer: The number to place an order on WhatsApp is +91-8850008000.
If you like this article, then please share your views with us and if you have any suggestions, then you can share with us in the comment section below this post.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks a lot for reading this article. Join our Telegram Channel or you can download Flipshope extension for the latest tricks and offers. For any queries please Whatsapp us on 9999488008.