The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has taken a major action on the online betting scam that shows the involvement of Chinese nationals. Most popular wallets including Paytm, Razorpay, and Cash free were used for worth Rs. 12,000 crore transactions in India and abroad. However, ED officials are working hard to take big action on such type of money laundering and online betting scams. As a result, many of the users of Paytm bank want to close their accounts, but unable to do it. Although, you don’t need to worry about it because in this post we are going to share “How to close Paytm Bank Account”. Let’s see how to do it.
How to Close Paytm Bank Account Online
If you want to close your Paytm Bank Ltd. Savings Account, then follow these steps:
- Open the Paytm mobile app on your phone and login.
- From the bottom menu, tap on the “Bank” icon.
- Now, enter your four-digit “PIN”.
- After logging into the bank account, tap on the “Menu” button from the top.
- Then, click on the “24×7 Help” option and select “Savings Account”.
- From the new screen, tap on the “Issue with my Savings Account” option.
- On the new page, tap on “I want to close my Savings Account“.
- The page shows, information about the Paytm saving Account. Tap on the “Confirm” button.
- After that, your ticket is now opened and the next page shows you the “Ticket Number” for further reference.
- Wait for some time/hours you will get a call from the Paytm Bank executive to confirm the closure of your Paytm Bank Account.
- Just tell them to close your savings account only.
- After the confirmation, your Paytm bank account will be closed within 4 hours.
ALSO SEE | Trick to Transfer Bitcoins to Paytm Easily
If you like this article then, please share your reviews with us and if you have any suggestions then also please share it with us in the below comments.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks a lot for reading this article. Join our Telegram Channel or you can download Flipshope extension for the latest tricks and offers. For any queries please Whatsapp us on 9999488008.