Well, you may have already bought the reliance jio sim, in case if you didn’t do check article on how to get jio sim for free. All the jio numbers which are available from jio stores aren’t fancy numbers, I am sure you don’t even know the jio number which you are using. Here we are presenting you the method on how to check jio sim number, the simplest way is to find the number which is available on the sim card pack. What if you lost it..? well don’t worry we got it covered.
How to Check Jio Sim Number :
If you want to use this method you should’ve myjio app and your mobile must be connected to the internet. Otherwise, you can’t access your myjio database to check jio number. Here are the few simple steps to check jio sim number
Steps to Check Jio Sim Number:
- Install and open the latest version of MyJio app
- Then go to Myjio app lost then open Myjio
- Wait for few secs and skip or log in to MyJio app
- On the front page, one number will be displayed
- That is your mobile number, you can only find the registered Jio number
How To Check Jio Sim Number: (Method 2)
This is the very basic method which doesn’t require any internet or application to find the jio number. All you need to do is follow these below steps, sometimes it won’t work on few devices you will end up getting an error. For those people, you can easily find the number by dialling any other numbers from your jio sim.
Steps to Check Jio Sim Number
- Just tap on Phone dialer and visit dial section
- Now enter the Jio USSD code *1# and hit call
- Then you will find a pop-up window on your mobile screen
- In that pop-up, it will give you Jio Number