Last year Jio introduced the first version of Jio Phone and this year they are upgrading that to launch Jio Phone 2. This new phone comes with the QWERTY keypad buttons. YES, it isn’t a touch mobile but at the same time, it got all the smartphone features like Google Assistant, NFC, Wifi-Hotspot and more. Unlike Jiophone it isn’t available to buy on offline stores and you don’t need to Pre-Register as well. Jio Phone 2 comes in Flash sale which is set to begin on 16th of August at 12 PM. Here we are giving you the detailed steps on How to Buy Jio Phone 2.
Jio Phone 2 Specifications
|Display Size||2.4 inch|
|Wifi||Available with Hotspot|
|Micro SD Slot||Available up to 128 GB|
|Comments||Google Assistant and NFC enabled|
Buy Jio Phone 2 Online
The official release date of this Jio phone has been scheduled to 16th August. But there is a catch not everyone can get the mobile. As it is happening in the flash sale product quantity is limited to the certain number of units. If you are the one planning to Buy Jio Phone 2 then install Flipshope Chrome Extension. Because we usually provide the Auto-buy script on Flash sale products. This time around we will try to provide the same on Jio Phone 2 after the first flash sale.
- Buy Jio Sale Date: 16th August 2018
- Buy Jio Sale Page: jio.com
How to Buy Jio Phone 2
- Visit the Jio Official website.
- On the main page, you will find Jio Phone 2 mobile banner
- Click on that it will take you to Jio Phone 2 flash sale page.
- Visit the same sale page on August 16th at 12 PM.
- Then click on Buy Now and proceed to check out.
- Fill in the address details and complete the payment to Buy Jio Phone 2.
How to Buy Jio Phone 2 from offline Stores (COMING SOON)
- Visit nearby DX Mini store at your location
- You can find nearby DX mini store from my Jio app
- Then fill out your details such as phone number and name
- Complete the payment of 2999 Rs as cash or digital payment
- Then you will receive brand new Jio Phone 2
How to Buy Jio Phone 2 from MyJio App
- Presently Jio phone 2 option isn’t available on MyJio app.
- But once it is available you can find the option in the main page
- You can simply click on the Buy Jio phone 2
- You can either register for Jio phone from the MyJio account or you can register a new mobile number
- Complete the 2999 Rs payment to buy Jio Phone 2