Bitcoin is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies in the World. Earlier in India cryptocurrencies got ban by the government, but in March 2020 it’s again become legal. If you want to buy cryptocurrency, then Bitcoin is a good option for you and you can get a great return by investing in it. In this post, we are going to share complete details of “How to buy Bitcoin in India” and also we gonna tell you “Best Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) wallet in India”.
Want to get a high return on investment (ROI)? Yes, so don’t stop, keep reading.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency which is created in January 2009. If uses the idea placed on a whitepaper by pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto. The person who made it is still mysterious and no one known the truth behind this mystery. Bitcoin is not operated by the government as it is operated by decentralizing authority. This currency is not physical like INR or Dollar as this is a virtual currency that you can store online in the wallet.
Also See: How to get free Bitcoins in India
5 Best Bitcoin Wallet in India
[Steps] How to buy Bitcoin in India in 2020
There are so many wallets available in India through which you can buy Bitcoin in India. Choose any app from above and download it from PlayStore or App Store. Now, we are taking WazirX to buy cryptocurrencies. Follow these steps:
- Download and install WazirX
- Signup and login into your account
- Complete the ‘KYC’ and add ‘Bank Details’
- Now to buy bitcoins you need to deposit money in the wallet
- To deposit money click on Funds>INR>Deposit
- Choose ‘Instant Deposit’ or ‘Standard Deposit’
- Send money using ‘UPI’ or other options on the mentioned bank details in the app
- Then click on ‘Add Transfer Details’, add all the required details and submit it
- After successfully depositing money in your wallet, tap on ‘Market’
- Select BTC/INR
- Click on ‘Buy/Sell’, enter the desired amount to buy bitcoin in India
- Now click on ‘Buy’ and ‘Slide to Confirm’ purchase
- Done! You have successfully invested in bitcoin in India and you can see bitcoin in ‘Funds’. If you don’t have money get free Amazon Pay balance up to Rs. 200 daily.
I hope now you can easily invest in Bitcoins in India. However, if you still face any issue, then leave a comment below this post. For more updates keep visiting us.