How to book Ola Cab from Desktop PC: Ola which is about to overtake UBER in India. Previously they have introduced ola share passes and got so many users in very short time. Now they are introducing a new feature where the user can book ola cab from desktop. Ola added this feature in their latest update now you can book ola cab from Mobile, Desktop, Tablet, and PC. Here are the more details about ola latest update, their new site, and information on how to book ola cab from desktop. If you are interested check out uber free ride trick
How to book ola cab from Desktop:
When you don’t have any smartphone then you can’t book any cab. In their previous update, ola added a feature to book offline ola cabs. But what if you don’t have any mobile well this time everyone can book ola cab from desktop. For this, you need to visit ola official site.
Steps to Book Ola Cab from Desktop:
- First, you need to visit ola official site on the Desktop browser and login with your mobile number.
- Then on the main page, you will notice an option to book a cab.
- After that, just type pick up and drop location then search for cabs
- Then you will find a list of Micro, Mini, Prime and Share cab options
- You can choose any of the cabs and in next page, you will get confirmation with details
- That’s it your Ola booking is done
Ola for Web:
This is the tagline for their campaign #olaforweb Not even uber or any other cab service launched this feature. But now it is exclusive to ola it will link your android app account with desktop. So you can view all of your information and sync data in between mobile and desktop. You can also cancel the ride at any time it is just a replacement to your android app the whole functionality is same.
- Ola Official Site Link: Click Here