Instagram is currently the most appealing social networking service. The photo and video sharing services are currently owned by Facebook. It helps you connect with your friends and family across the globe. You can share almost everything from your everyday moments to life’s highlights on Instagram. Share what you feel and see what is the world up to. Add photos and videos to your INSTA story for 24 hours, and use fun creative tools to create wonderful posts and stories. However, users find it a bit difficult to add a link to the Instagram story. Don’t worry not many users know about this feature of Instagram.
Many users use Instagram for business. Additionally, you can find multiple social media influencers on Instagram. They either influence people to buy a certain product or service or promote some form of art. In either way, Instagrammers realize the need to add certain outbound links to their Instagram stories. Moreover, with Instagram’s business tools, users can make their sales or potential reach maximum heights. Furthermore, using Instagram to build your brand can bring you massive gains. Not just businesses or influencers, but other users and private accounts also find the need to add links to their Instagram story. Here is a step by step guide to add a link to your Instagram story.
Who can add a link to the Instagram story? :
Users with 10k followers and a public account can easily add a Swipe-Up link to their Instagram story. For this, they need to activate certain Business Tools in their Instagram account. This helps businesses to draw traffic to their website. However, personal Instagram accounts can also add links to their Instagram stories. But, these links will take your followers to an IGTV video posted on your profile.
How to add a link to your Instagram story? :
For Business Accounts
- Verify that you have 10k followers or a verified account.
2. Click on the camera icon at the top left corner of your Instagram app screen.
3. The story tool will open.
4. Click on the link icon placed at the top.5. You will see two options – IGTV link and Swipe-Up link.
6. Select the Swipe-Up link.
7. Enter or paste a link in the spot provided in your Instagram Story.
8. Click “Done” in the top right.
9. Publish Instagram Story.
10. View your Story to check the link is working properly.
Related: How to Save Instagram Photos
For Personal Accounts
- Click on the camera icon at the top left corner of your Instagram app screen.
- Click on the link icon placed at the top.
- You will see two options – IGTV link and Swipe-Up link.
- Select the IGTV link.
- It will display all your previously uploaded IGTV videos in your profile.
- Select the IGTV video whose link you wish to add to your Instagram story.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
- Publish Instagram Story.
- View your Story to check the link is working properly.
If you like this article then, please share your reviews with us and if you have any suggestions then also please share it with us in the below comments.
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Thanks a lot for reading this article. Join our Telegram Channel or you can download Flipshope extension for the latest tricks and offers. For any queries please Whatsapp us on 9999488008.