Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 15 September 2021, Flipkart Daily Trivia 15 September 2021, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 15 September, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Flipkart is conducting a daily quiz for its users like the Amazon quiz. However, it provides an opportunity for the winners of this Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz users to win amazing prizes. The interested people can get the answers, time, requirements, and how to play the Flipkart Daily Quiz today. Also, you will get the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz answers today in this article and win Vouchers, Gems, etc.
We provide you Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers today for 15 September 2021. The winner is eligible to win Vouchers, Gems, etc. The Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is based on general knowledge. It provides its customers the opportunity to win exciting prizes. Also, Flipkart offers free of cost prizes for every quiz to the winners. The prices are Amazon Pay Balance, Mobile phones, Laptops, Cameras, and other gadgets. This quiz is found on the official site of the Flipkart app. The participants can play the quiz every day from 12 AM.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details :
Flipkart Quiz prize -> Vouchers, Gems, and More
Daily Quiz Timing -> 12AM to 11.59PM
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date -> 15 September 2021
Announcement of Winners -> 15 September 2021
Steps to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- This Flipkart app is available on the Playstore. So the interested candidates can download the Flipkart app from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Next, open the Flipkart app and Sign up to your Flipkart account to create an account.
- Further, open the Flipkart app and Login to your Flipkart account.
- Go to the “Games” option at the bottom of the app.
- Scroll down and find the “Flipkart Daily Trivia” option. And Tap on the ‘Play Now’ button to play the quiz.
- After answering all the questions the candidates should submit the quiz.
- The candidates should answer five questions every day in Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz. However, the answers should be correct in order to win Flipkart Super coins.
- The candidates should answer all the questions and complete the Quiz. However, the participants should answer all the Flipkart Daily Trivia questions today to win Flipkart Gems (10000 Gems = 50 Flipkart Super Coins).
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 15 September 2021
Join our Telegram Group for all the latest updates. We update the Flipkart Trivia quiz answers at 12.02 am (If you are not able to see the answers, then refresh or reload this page).
Here are the Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 15 September – Flipkart quiz answers
Daily Answers Will Update from 12 AM to 12:10 AM, Keep Refresh This Page…
Q1. Which word is derived from a French word which literally means ‘piece cut off’
Q2. Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee received which award in 1992?
> Padma Vibhushan
Q3. Which of these animals does not have bones?
Q4. In Harry Potter films, the creature thestral can only be seen by those who have witnessed
Q5. Which of these countries was not colonised by Spain?
Play More Ongoing Quizzes & Win Assured Prizes
Flipkart Daily Trivia 14 September Answers
Q1. In which state would the first edition of the Khelo India University Games be held?
Q2. Which city will host the 2022 South Asian Games?
Q3. Which former cricketer is currently the Chairman of ICC Cricket Committee?
> Anil Kumble
Q4. Who has been appointed as South Africa’s first acting director of cricket?
> Graeme Smith
Q5. Who was the Man of the Match of the India vs Pakistan final of the 2007 T20 World Cup?
> Irfan Pathan
ALSO SEE | Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Flipkart is conducting a quiz called Daily Trivia quiz. This Flipkart Quiz is found on Flipkart Mobile App. The candidates should answer five GK questions. They should submit the correct answers without using any illegal activities. The winners from Lucky Draw can win exciting gifts. They can also win amazing offers from Flipkart. However, the responses from different accounts are invalid. And a candidate should attempt the quiz only once. Flipkart is not responsible for any errors during submission. So the candidates should have an active internet connection.
T&C for Flipkart Trivia Quiz
- A candidate should have the following requirements to participate in the Flipkart Daily Quiz.
- Age should be 18 and above.
- The candidate should have a valid account on Flipkart. However, the same account should be used for Login on the Flipkart Mobile App.
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz will be found every day.
- Prize or reward will be credited within 15 days from the date of winning. The participants can check their results in the Gems/Rewards section.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz- FAQ
What are the details of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Flipkart is hosting a quiz called Daily Trivia. It is found to play on Flipkart Mobile App. There are 5 GK questions where players can submit the correct answers and win amazing prizes offered by Flipkart.
When is the Flipkart Daily Quiz conducted?
Flipkart Daily Quiz will be conducted from 12:00:01 AM to 11:59:59 PM IST.
Where do I play Daily Quiz?
The candidates can play DailyQuiz at Flipkart Mobile App.
How can I play Flipkart Trivia Quiz?
First Download the Flipkart App from Google Play Store or App Store and sign in. Find the Daily Trivia Quiz from the Games Section. There will be 5 Questions. Answer all the Daily Trivia Quiz Questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
What is the age limit to participate in the contest?
A candidate must be 18 yrs old and above to participate in the Flipkart Daily Quiz.
If you like this article then, please share your reviews with us and if you have any suggestions then also please share it with us in the below comments.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks a lot for reading this article. Join our Telegram Channel or you can download Flipshope extension for the latest tricks and offers. For any queries please Whatsapp us on 9999488008.