Convert Paytm Wallet, Paytm Wallet to Paytm Bank account, How to convert paytm wallet to Paytm Bank Account: Now it’s been confirmed paytm is finally launching the paytm payments bank, RBI gave them the permission and from tomorrow (23rd May) convert paytm wallet to paytm bank account Paytm will transfer all wallet money to bank account. That means you can’t perform any wallet transaction from 23rd May, here we are giving you the solution on how to convert paytm wallet to Paytm bank account.
How To Convert Paytm Wallet to Paytm Bank Account:
From 23rs May all the paytm wallets will be converted to paytm payments bank account but what if you don’t want Paytm bank account..? or You want to get paytm bank account on the different number. Then don’t worry here we are providing every solution on how to convert paytm wallet to Paytm bank account. If you haven’t performed any transaction since last 6 months then you won’t get any paytm bank account.
Steps to Convert Paytm Wallet to Paytm Bank Account:
- The amount which you have in the paytm wallet will be deposited in Paytm Bank Account.
- On 23rd May your wallet will be disappeared and it will be replaced with Paytm Bank Account.
- If you don’t have any Paytm account then just write a mail to email@example.com
- They will ask you to create Paytm account and after few days they will convert paytm wallet to paytm bank
- In case if you don’t want Paytm bank account then also you can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Paytm wallet will be automatically converted to Paytm Bank account, if you don’t want that to happen then you can simply send an email to Paytm. Then they will deposit all the existing paytm wallet money to your bank. From 23rd May paytm wallet isn’t gonna work, if you want to do the minor transactions in nearby stores then you must use Paytm Bank.