Cardless cash withdrawal is a facility that can be used to withdraw the cash from ATM without using the ATM or debit card. Various banks have launched the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ service for their customers. You can self-withdrawal the cash from with the daily limit of Rs 10,000 to 20,000 as per your bank terms and conditions. Now, most of the people don’t know to withdraw cash from ATM without the debit that’s why I am here. In this post, I am going to share complete steps through which you can use this facility easily.
One good thing about this facility is that if you forget your card at home, then you use your mobile to withdraw the cash. Let’s see how to do it:
ALSO READ | How to Transfer PhonePe Wallet to Bank Account
How to use Cardless Cash Withdrawal ICICI ATM
With the help of Cardless cash withdraw option you can easily withdraw the desired amount between Rs. 10,000 – 20,000. It is a more secure and convenient way and it will help to decrease the scamming and frauds.
You can withdraw cash from any bank account, but here we are demonstrating ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal ICICI’ facility.
Steps to withdraw money from ATM using your Mobile
- Download the iMobile app from Playstore or App Store
- Complete iMobile registration and open it.
- Go to Service
- Then click on ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal-Self’.
- Enter ‘Amount’ and ‘Temporary PIN’.
- Confirm the ‘pre-confirmation screen’ by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that you will receive a ‘success message’ with details on the screen.
- Now you will receive a ‘6-digit reference code’ SMS from ICICI Bank on your registered mobile number.
- Then you need to visit the ICICI Bank ATM
- After visiting the ATM, choose the ‘Cardless Cash Withdraw’ option from the screen.
- Now enter the following details:
- Registered mobile number
- Temporary PIN which you have set in the iMobile app
- Unique code received from ICICI Bank via SMS
- Same withdrawal amount which you have entered in the iMobile app
- Cash will be dispensed from the ATM after authenticating all the details.
Note: The Cardless facility request will be valid only for 6 hours of the initiation of the transaction and you cannot withdraw more than Rs. 20,000.
Withdraw money from ATM without ATM card
To withdraw the money from without ATM card you need to download the bank app in which you have an account. After installing the application, complete the registration process with the help of your bank account details. Now you need to place a self-withdrawal request and then visit the ATM to withdraw the money without ATM or debit card. You need to follow the above mentioned procedure for a successful transaction.
If you like this post, then leave a comment below this post. We are always here to help you in case of a problem which you are facing. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends. For the latest updates, bookmark our website and keep visiting us.