BSNL 4 GB Per Day, Activate BSNL 4 GB Per Day 2017, Recharge BSNL Rs 444 Pack, BSNL Chaukka 444 Plan: Lately, we all have been witnessing the raging priced packages launched from different networks such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea etc. against the reported leading network Jio. Ever since Jio launched its famous ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ plan, other networks such has BSNL has been losing its prime customers. Although BSNL introduced the famous 1Rs 1GB plan that’s not enough for users. So the good news is BSNL did not back down and launched a new offer, call the BSNL Chaukka-444 Plan. This is the only plan that gives highest data limit per day in India. Read this article to find about the perks of BSNL 4GB Per day.
BSNL 4 GB Per Day:
BSNL is now making its way up by launching its latest BSNL Plan called the BSNL Chaukka 444 plan or the BSNL 444 Plan. This offer is set to grab more customers as its the only plan available in India which has the highest data limit per day. The BSNL Chaukka 444 Plan includes 4 GB of 3G data per day. It also has unlimited free calls within its network.This plan also allows you to call other networks for free, but it has a limit for 25 minutes. If the free limit is exceeded, you will be charged 25p per minute. This plan is only valid for 90 days. Read more to get the BSNL 4GB Per Data Plan now for only Rs 444!
BSNL Rs 444 Recharge Chaukka Pack:
As mentioned earlier, BSNL is here with its latest offer called the BSNL Chaukka Plan. The new offer follows BSNL’s unlimited data offer ‘Triple ACE’ offer of Rs 333 in which it offered customers 3 GB data per day. The 444 plan is an exclusive prepaid mobile connection offer. It includes 4 GB of 3G data per day as well as unlimited free calling from BSNL network to BSNL network. Additionally, it also offers 25 minutes of free calls from BSNL network to other networks. You will be charged 25p per minute if you exceed the free call limit. This plan is only valid for 90 days. The best part of this plan is that you can get this offer only for Rs 444! When you work out the math, 1 GB of 3G mobile data will cost less than a rupee which is the cheapest data plan so far in this sector.
You May Like: Paytm Payments Bank Offers and Promo Codes
How to Activate BSNL 4 GB Per Day:
Not a BSNL customer? Well, we have got you covered. Here’s all you need to know about how to activate the BSNL 4 GB per day now.
- Visit your nearest BSNL store or dealer in your locality
- Fill the form they give you or download the form from the link mentioned below.
- Submit 2 passport size photographs, proof of identity and proof of address.
- Purchase the new 3G Sim Card from the store.
- Once the form and documents are submitted, your new BSNL connection will be activated in a few hours.
Click here to visit the official website of BSNL and download the form.
How to Recharge BSNL Rs 444 Chaukka pack:
If you are an existing BSNL 3G sim card user, you can avail the BSNL Rs 444 pack in a few simple steps.
- Visit your Nearest Retailer and Recharge it for Rs 444.
- For online transactions, download the Paytm, Freecharge apps etc.
- Open the app (Paytm) and enter the mobile number, operator (BSNL), and the amount (Rs 444)
- Pay With Suitable Payment Method and your Rs 444 plan will be activated.
- Enjoy the new BSNL Chaukka 444 plan now.