How To Remove Jio 1GB Limit, Jio 1GB Trick, Jio 1GB Bypass: Reliance jio isn’t stopping their services, first they came up with Jio Preview Offer which doesn’t have any requirements like 4GB or 1GB daily limit. Later they announced welcome offer where they will give away unlimited calls and 4gb 4G internet per a day. Now the ongoing jio offer is happy new year offer, so in this latest jio offer, they limit the daily 4g internet cap to 1GB. Which isn’t enough for heavy users and won’t be enough to browse on the laptop. So here are the few tricks on how to remove jio 1gb limit trick bypass solution.
- 1 What is Jio 1GB Limit:
- 2 100% Working Jio 1GB Limit Trick:
- 3 How To Remove Jio 1GB Limit Per Day:
What is Jio 1GB Limit:
In case if you are a new jio user let me warn you on one point, although jio claimed that they are giving unlimited internet but the daily 4G internet is reduced to jio 1gb limit. Which means you won’t get 4G speed after 1GB. Same problem with preview offer, all the remaining offers are completely free like unlimited voice calls and messages. Jio claims that more than 80% users are using less than 1GB data. So with this less cap, we can get the high-speed connection.
100% Working Jio 1GB Limit Trick:
This method is added on 30th Jan, for this method all you need to do is one small change to bypass jio 1gb limit. By following this trick you will get unlimited internet even after the usage of 1GB. This trick doesn’t require any 3rd party applications or any changes in jio app installations, you just need to make the small change in your mobile settings. Here are the steps to bypass jio 1gb Daily limit trick
Steps to Bypass Jio 1GB Daily Limit Trick:
- First, visit myjio application and then Open myjio app to check your present balance.
- Then close the application and visit your mobile settings option
- After that go to time & Date option and change the date to next 2 days
- Now visit myjio app it will show your balance is Zero
- But don’t worry you can use unlimited data without any limitations
If you are confused about changing the date, here is one example. Today’s date is 30th Jan, change the date to Feb 1st and then visit myjio app to check the data. It will show zero balance but you can use unlimited data.
How To Remove Jio 1GB Limit Per Day:
In case if you got the message like “Your plan is now moved to happy new year offer enjoy the free services till march 31st” This means you will only get 1GB 4G internet per a day. In case if you haven’t received any message then use the old version of the myjio app and clear the data of every jio app. This will save you from jio happy new year offer.
Steps to remove Jio 1GB limit per day:
- Visit APN Settings and set protocol as ipv4/ipv6
- Open UC browser and download few items till the data reaches 100 MB
- This will give you one warning and your internet speed will go down
- Now just resume the downloads if it works keep on going
- Change the protocol to ipv6, now turn on jio internet and just do browsing
- Browse till 50-60 MB then restart the mobile
- Repeat the same process to use 6-8 MB
- Then again change the protocol to ipv4/ipv6
Post Jio 1GB Limit speed cap:
Once you have used the 1gb from your jio sim then your speed will be reduced to 128 kbps. Which means the internet is unlimited but you can’t download or stream anything. So if you are a heavy user I recommend you to try above method to avoid jio 1gb limit speed cap per a day. Some blogs were published on how to increase jio 1gb limit speed cap but those tricks aren’t working so just limit your jio 1gb per day limit.
How To Use Jio 1GB Limit Bypass Trick
So by using this trick means you are officially converting your welcome offer or new year offer to preview offer. Which means you can extend the welcome offer or preview offer to till March 31st. To follow the trick on how to remove Jio 1gb limit bypass you need to use the old version of Myjio app, and never ever update the jio app again. Here are the steps
Steps to use Jio 1GB Limit Bypass Trick
- First, uninstall every jio related apps, install old MyJio app
- Open old Myjio app list and install all 10 apps
- After installing every app close your internet connection
- Then open jio app list then open Myjio app
- Just turn on your internet and click on Get Jio Sim
That’s it your preview offer will be activated and don’t ever update this myjio app again. Better you can uninstall MyJio app. You must use this old version of MyJio app and follow the above steps for successful remove jio 1gb limit bypass trick. This jio 1gb trick works on almost all devices, once you successfully completed above steps you will be moved to preview offer where you can track your per day data and even real-time data.
Reliance Jio 1GB Limit Solution:
The only available Jio 1GB Limit solution is the above bypass trick where you can convert Jio welcome offer to preview offer. As mentioned earlier jio 1gb limit solution might not work on every device so for this your device should hold the remaining conditions. Everything is under Jio so now they removed the unlimited internet with jio 1gb limit, in case if you didn’t get any warning message of jio then quickly get the preview offer. Well here are the requirements to follow jio 1gb limit solution
Required Device for Jio 1GB limit solution
- Your device shouldn’t be stored with Jio database
- Which means you shouldn’t receive any jio 1gb limit warning message
- Don’t follow jio 1gb limit solution when you are our of per day 1gb limit
Now jio is rapidly converting every welcome offer to preview offer so be quick to follow jio 1gb limit solution to remove the cap.
Reliance Jio 1GB Limit Trick Not Working:
This will happen if your device isn’t satisfied the above requirements once you got the warning message from jio that’s the end. All you can do is extend the welcome offer deadline, apart from this you can do one thing. By running on the jio 1gb limit per a day you can increase the 128 kbps to normal speed. There are few tricks available but none of them working correctly so I will get back to your once I found the perfect solution.