Reliance Jio is Offering unlimited internet and voice calls for everyone, but this can only be accessed with activated Jio Sim. People are still don’t know the proper way of activation and even completing the activation process some people are still not getting the network signal in their mobiles. This can happen because of activation mistake or non-volte support mobiles. Here from this article you can get the solution of no network signal and we are even providing so many solutions on how to use jio sim in 3g mobile,windows mobile, in iPhone mobile and in any dongle or modem. So in this article we are giving every solution of reliance Jio sim Activation Time, and how to reduce the jio sim activation time with all the details.
Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time Process:
First you need to get the jio sim and activate it. Don’t buy Jio sim from other stores here is the 100% working method on how to get free jio sim. After getting the jio sim you need to activate it, you can read about how to activate jio sim. In case if your jio sim hasn’t activated in 4 days check the reliance jio sim activation time process and decrease the jio sim activation time to 5 mins only. In case if your barcode is already used then don’t worry we know how to generate unlimited barcodes in any 3g, iphone and windows mobiles.
Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time:
The usual and very normal reliance jio sim activation time is 4 hours only. But in some cases it might take up to 20 days, because of huge demand for reliance jio sim activation process is being delayed in some cities. Here I am giving every major place reliance jio sim activation time details.
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Mumbai is 5 mins to 15 mins
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Delhi is 5 mins to 15 mins
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Bangalore is 5 mins to 15 mins
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Hyderabad is 15 mins to 1 hour
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in other Major cities is 15 mins to 4 hours
Because both Mumbai and Delhi Jio stores holds e-KYC facility. So where customers needs to submit biometrics like fingerprint of your thumb and in some cases retina scan. This is now available in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai, so if you live near to that place it’s better to complete reliance jio sim activation process from this way.
If there is a huge rush in your area jio stores then the reliance jio sim activation time will take up to 4-5 days. In this case you need to fill the form and you have to wait for your turn. As they activate every application manually you may expect some delay in the mean time. If you want to know the jio sim activation status or jio sim activation problem solutions read ahead. Here are more jio sim activation delay problems and the activation status with their solutions
How To Decrease The Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time:
Simply follow the given steps to decrease reliance Jio Sim Activation Time, I am giving every possible solution on how to complete jio activation quickly or in short time. There are no alternative methods are available other than these steps, so let me know in the comments if you failed to decrease the jio sim activation time.
- Always prefer e-KYC Activation method available in Major cities only, so by this Jio sim activation procedure you can complete activation in 5-10 mins
- Visit the Jio Store in odd hours like early morning or just after lunch break. Because at that time there will be no much line for Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time Status.
- Once you received the Jio sim ask them for tele-verification message
- Once your tele-verification is over wait for 2 hours if you sim isn’t activated by that time visit Jio Store and ask them to activate asap
- Make sure everything is perfect from your side like valid phone number, valid proof and perfect photo graphs.
5 Mins e-Kyc Jio Activation Method Details:
- This process is now available only in delhi, bangalore and mumbai.
- This e-kyc activation method won’t take more than 15 mins, said Ambani in an announcment.
- This e-kyc activation process made because of huge Jio demand in major cities.
- This e-kyc activation process uses Aadhaar card to verify your details
- You need to submit aadhar number at jio store to activate jio sim
- They will scan your fingerprint this should match the Aadhaar card Fingerprint
- This happens electronically no manual work needed, in some cases they might take retina scan as a verification.
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Delay Reasons
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Problems with their solutions
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Status Check
- Reliance Jio Sim Supported Mobiles List
- Top Diwali Mobile Offers from all shopping sites