Moto G series is back with a bang. Just few minutes ago, lenovo launched Moto G4 and G4 Plus. According to Lenovo Moto, ‘Two Different Phones for Different People having Differnt Choice.’ Moto G series phones are regarded best budget smartphones.
launches Moto G4 and G4 Plus
First let’s talk about the new Moto G4 –
- Moto G4 brings many of improvements compared to Moto G3
- Moto G4 comes with 5.5 inch Full HD display
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 617 processor
- And the important feature is Fast Turbo charging with a battery life of 3000 mAh (Turo Charger should be purchased separately)
- Storage options include two variants i.e. 16 GB or 32 GB
- It has 2 GB RAM
- Runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Has 13 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera
- But No, Moto G4 is not having Fingerprint scanner
Now let’s talk about Moto G4 Plus –
- Moto G4 Plus is a new Midrange phone with High specs
- Moto G4 Plus has Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- It also has 5.5 inch display with 1080p resolution and also has Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- It has Finger Print Scanner which helps you to unlock the phone in just 750 millisecond which one of the main feature of Plus version
- It has 16 MP Rear Camera which uses OmniVision PureCell Plus sensor with Laser Auto Focus. Hence, ‘Never Miss a Picture’
- It has 1.5 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- There are 3 different variants i.e.
(1) 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, (2) 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, (3) 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage
- It comes with 3000 mAh Battery capacity with Turbo charging feature with Turbo Charger
Both Moto G4 and G4 Plus will be only available on Amazon.in and the price starts from Rs 13,499. One thing to say is don’t compare these phones with other phones as the Build Quality of Moto Phones are far better than other phones. Also, ‘Lenovo Moto’ phones are good at giving regular New Android updates.