So you just brought the jio sim, if not use our tricks to get the free jio sim. After that you must activate jio sim, but while activating jio sim there are so many people facing different type of problems. You can check jio sim activation time, status, delay and problem solutions from this article. In the activation process you must complete tele verification process, in few cases jio tele verification number 1977 not working, and there are other tele verification problems like emergency calls only. So to help out those people I am giving solutions on jio tele verification number not working problem, 1977 not working problem and jio emergency calls only problem.
You will face these problems when the jio store didn’t complete your further process. So I mainly recommend you to check this article because you need to avoid those problems first cross check all the problems mentioned in that article. In these days I am receiving so many comments like 1977 not working, jio emergency calls only and jio tele verification number not working problem. So here are the solutions but let me tell you why you are facing this problem.
- 1 Jio tele verification Process:
- 2 What is Jio tele verification number ?
- 3 Why Jio tele verification number 1977 not working:
- 4 Jio Tele verification number 1977 not working problem solutions
- 5 1977 not working Problem solution
- 6 Jio Emergency Calls only Solution:
- 7 How to Fix Jio Emergency Calls Only Problem
- 8 Reliance Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem Solution for Any Mobile (Emergency Calls Only Solution) :
- 9 Steps to Get Reliance jio sim No network Problem Solution
Jio tele verification Process:
This process is must once you received the jio sim from jio store you need to submit aadhar card and photographs. After this your actual activation begins, you will then need to complete jio tele verification process for this you need to call 1977. Where you need to confirm aadhar details and your identity. So if this goes well you won’t face any jio tele verification number not working problem or 1977 not working problem. Here are the few chances to get this problem.
What is Jio tele verification number ?
There are two jio tele verification number are available but don’t get confused. They both are meant for two different purposes. Here are the details, so on the jio tele verification process
- If you want to enable voice and data then call jio tele verification number 1977 from your SIM to initiate the process.
- If you need just data services then you can call jio tele verification number 1800-890-1977 from your registered number.
Why Jio tele verification number 1977 not working:
This won’t work on few cases this will purely depend on your device. That means you should adjust your device settings according to jio tele verification number process, if not you will end up facing those problems. Here are the few reasons why jio tele verification number 1977 not working.
- May be your network settings are different to jio tele verification settings.
- Perhaps your number isn’t ready for jio tele verification process
- After jio tele verification message check once again with the jio store whether your sim read for the activation process or not.
- Because some times there will be delay in between jio tele verification message and activation process.
- Make sure your device is compatible with reliance jio sim, here is the complete supported mobiles list.
Jio Tele verification number 1977 not working problem solutions
So just make sure that you got tele verification jio sim message before going to begin this process. Without message you won’t be able to call after this process too, so try to avoid the above mentioned problems. It doesn’t matter which device you use but it must be supported to reliance jio sim.
- First you must download JioJoin or Jio4GVoice app
- Turn off your device
- Keep the Jio Sim on slot 1 and make sure LTE is on.
- Now turn on your device, then you will notice network signal.
- If you didn’t notice any signal here is the process to get the signal.
- Select preferred network type as 4G LTE from settings and then choose access point name as Jionet
- If Jionet Apn isn’t available then you can restore the settings to default to get the Jionet APN
- Now simply enable 4G data connection,then you will notice Sign in to Network Option
- Open Jio4GVoice application then you will get a pop-up like “Do you want to use Jio4GVoice as text messaging app”
- Now simply click on yes & then dial jio tele verification number 1977 using JioJoin dialer, Your data must be enabled in this step.
- That’s it now your call will be connected then complete the activation process.
If you face any problems while jio sim activation like after this process your sim still won’t activate or it will take so much time. To avoid all the problems you can visit these solutions.
1977 not working Problem solution
The above mentioned steps are the solutions of this process too, so you can simply follow them to solve 1977 not working problem. Remember if you don’t have VoLTE support you won’t get any unlimited calls, so calling 1977 can only activate unlimited data. Here you can know more on
In case if you still face these problem let me know in the comments I will surely help you out.
Jio Emergency Calls only Solution:
So in some people case after placing the jio sim they won’t get signal. Rather they will receive jio Emergency Calls Only option. This will happen when your device isn’t supported with jio sim or your network settings aren’t compatible with jio sim setting. So from the following steps you will be able to solve jio Emergency calls only problem.
How to Fix Jio Emergency Calls Only Problem
- Visit Sim Settings from your device, in case of dual sim choose Sim 1
- Select Preferred network type as 4G
- Then visit access point settings and you have to create New APN
- Make the following changes in your new APN settings
- Name: Jio Net
- APN Type: default,supl,xcap
- APN Protocol and APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: LTE
- MVNO Value: Jio 4G
So after this process you will be able to receive jio signal then you can complete jio tele verification number 1977 process to activate your jio sim.
Reliance Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem Solution for Any Mobile (Emergency Calls Only Solution) :
The following trick has been shared by one of our user named Raman, so credits goes to him. It did worked for him so he shared with us, let us know in the comments if it is working for you people or not.
Steps to Get Reliance jio sim No network Problem Solution
- Settings > Sim Cards and Mobile Networks > Jio 4G > Cellular Networks
- “Turn off Mobile Data First: You need to turn off mobile data while you switch to another network” > Click on Ok
- Now have patience becoz it will take around 2-5 mins and then you will get different networks.
- Select Jio 4G Jio 4G (in Loop)
- You will recieve a message on the bottom on the screen “Registered On Network”.
Now try to use internet.
For more information Regarding Jio you can contact customer care on these details:
- General Enquirers Toll Free: 1800-103-8877
- Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care support: 198 (From Jio number)
- General Enquirers: 199 (From Jio number)
- Customer Care support: 1800-88-99999 (From any other operator)
- Jio Tele verification: 1977 (For HD calling)
- You can also get Support on Twitter @JioCare
- Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time Status Problems are Solved
- Reliance Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem Solved: 5 Possible Solutions
- Trick To Get Free Jio 4G sim and Use it in any 4G device
- Is Your Mobile Compatible with Reliance Jio More Than 1000 Mobiles are mentioned
- Buy World’s Cheapest Smartphone Champone C1 4G @501 Rs.