Reliance Industries Limited Chairman Mukesh Ambani on thrusday dropped a bomb at company’s AGM on by announcing Reliance Jio plans that include free calling with jio subcriber .According to ambani this service will become avaliable from monday as a part of jio welcome offer to customers . It will be valid till december 31st 2016 after which normal rates will applied. In this plan they are selling new jio sim, what if we say that we got trick how to port to reliance jio sim. Here we are giving you complete detail on that trick. Just follow the steps Everyone want to change their number to reliance jio so here is the method for how to port to reliance jio sim
How To Port To Reliance Jio Sim, How To change to Reliance Jio:
This free voice call and lucrative data price is to tempt user to switch to jio network . Here come a solution to get jio network without getting new number, MNP. You can change your mobile network to reliance jio network without changing your phone number, this is the technique for how to port to reliance jio sim. In last year july it was made complusary for telecom operator to roll out nationalwide MNP. This allow user to keep same number and switch to other netowrk even if they change location of carrier. So user of other network like airtel, vodaphone idea and all other telecome can shift to jio and enjoy jio preview offers till end of year by restoring same number.
Steps to follow on How To Port To Reliance Jio Sim:
- You have to send a text message to your current operator to request for port out.
- The number on which you have to send message is 1900.
- You will receive a code which is unique port code from 1901 within 15 days from your operator.
- Move to any reliance store or retailer with filled customer application in which you have to fill the porting code.
- Submit the require documents address proof, proof of identity and one photograph and in return reliance will issue a new jio sim card.
- Once it get activated, it will use same phone number and deactivate your old sim card.
The Reliance Jio SIM may take 7 days to activate and fee of 19 will be charged. Your number will be dead for 2 hr during porting so don’t get panic before new jio sim get activated.If u see sim is showing no service then it is likely to put your new jio sim. This is the perfect those who want to know how to port to reliance Jio sim.
Remember you can’t port back to old operator for any other for atleast 90 day. During AGM speech ambani requested other operator to not stop customer to migrate to jio using MNP.
How to Port to Reliance Jio Sim Problem Solutions:
Incase if you really want to port to jio sim you might have to check one more time. Because the demand for jio sim is very huge and the activation time is up to 20 days in some cities. So here are few problems which you need to avoid on port to reliance jio sim
- Make sure your jio store isn’t crowded with so many people
- Visit the Jio store in odd hours like right after lunch break to activate the jio sim
- You can’t shift to other network for up to 90 days, so check the jio 4g network is available in your area or not.
- Complete the above steps carefully so you won’t facing jio sim activation problems.
- Make sure you got the jio network signal after your porting
He also blamed the telecome service for creating poor experice for jio customer. He said last week 5 crore faliur in call is due to competitor like airtel, idea, vodaphone etc. Ambani claimed that the telcos were giving the impression to Jio customers that voice calling wasn’t working, when actually the telco operators were deliberately dropping calls.
- Official: Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans : Calls And SMS Everything you need to know
- Reliance Jio 4G Sim Launch on September 1 with All Latest News
- UPDATED with TWO NEW METHODS: Awesome Tricks on How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim Card in any 4G Mobile
- Apple Users Can Now Get The Reliance Jio 4G Sim With Preview Offer
- Reliance Jio 4G sim card are now open to everyone and more to come
- VIDEO ADDED: 3 Ways on How to Use Jio 4G Sim in 3G Mobile, Tested on Moto G and E series